Al Shabaab attack Dhusomareeb airport and Baxdo. Repulsed by regional forces.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Harti abgaal xurestay 250km oo shabab weligood xataa qarax dhigin ee soo baar Xamar to Cadale. No amisom....

Boonoow 1 degmo iga maqan wax weyn ma ahan
Are you kidding me? You cant even from travel Balcad to Mogadishu without AS lubing your ass no vaseline. Literally have to take a plane to Jowhar war wuxuu been badana :heh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Brave residents! Thank you for protecting your town and families. May Allah reward y’all for ur selfless sacrifice

Jungle

VIP
Are you kidding me? You cant even from travel Balcad to Mogadishu without AS lubing your ass no vaseline. Literally have to take a plane to Jowhar war wuxuu been badana :heh:
Xamar to Jowhar is an inland road with farmland, greenery towards to river and only 90km whereas Cadale is a coastal road and 250 km long sxb.

^Wasiirka Amniga took Roble to Balcad not too long ago by land waa iska hadasha lol

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Any kebabi captured should be put into hard slavery labour to build roads, schools, hospitals etc. Then you kill em when they become too damaged to be useful.

The things I would do to these kebabis if it was up to me :mjhaps:

We could do with some slave labour ngl. Use them to build the roads that get bombed by them when construction is underway. Good caqli.

Then of course shoot them once they’re done

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Official confirmation. 70 Shabaab fighters killed, including 3 foreigners
Foking Foreigners Rer Baxdo should burn them on the stake

Burn Baby Burn Fire GIF by Mitski

Trending

Latest posts