Al Shabaab attack Dhusomareeb airport and Baxdo. Repulsed by regional forces.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mashallah the khawarij have suffered a major loss in Baxdo.

They are nowhere near Dhusamareb so cut out the fake news

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Only aswj can do this waa taarikh u qoran ine dabada xabad ka geliyaan shabab. You wanna take their credit and then turn around call them terrorist when they do something you dont like lol.
Why do you support ASWJ? You aren’t even HG bro who are 90% of their strength.

Regardless ASWJ have attacked Dhusamareb and Guriceel multiple times. They blocked government officials operating in their area for decades.

Now after we taught them a lesson they understand they should stay a military force, not political. I am fine with them, at the end of the day both my adheers and abtis are in the organisation. But they were against the attacks on Galmudug government.

‘Do something you don’t like’ that’s minimising a whole attack on my city with many innocents dying unnecessarily.

Jungle

VIP
Why do you support ASWJ? You aren’t even HG bro who are 90% of their strength.

Regardless ASWJ have attacked Dhusamareb and Guriceel multiple times. They blocked government officials operating in their area for decades.

Now after we taught them a lesson they understand they should stay a military force, not political. I am fine with them, at the end of the day both my adheers and abtis are in the organisation. But they were against the attacks on Galmudug government.

‘Do something you don’t like’ that’s minimising a whole attack on my city with many innocents dying unnecessarily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Only aswj can do this waa taarikh u qoran ine dabada xabad ka geliyaan shabab. You wanna take their credit and then turn around call them terrorist when they do something you dont like lol.
Ahlu Sunnah saving the day as always the real warriors of Galmudug yet @bidenkulaha called them terrorists just a few days ago

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ahlu Sunnah saving the day as always the real warriors of Galmudug yet @bidenkulaha called them terrorists just a few days ago
Those that follow Sheikh Mohamud, Sheikh Shaakir and Alqadi’s orders to attack Galmudug government and the average sufi residents who defend their land like today in Baxdho are very different. Right now you see Ahlu Sunnah Baxdho shacab working with Darawish and Danab.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Very high losses for Shabaab. Waxaa la yiraa in dhamaantood ay ku jiraan 7,000 bis.

If only every deegaan did the same.
This is proof that only Somalis can defeat AS not ATMIS. I bet they wont come back to Baxdo again they left 40 dead bodies

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is proof that only Somalis can defeat AS not ATMIS. I bet they wont come back to Baxdo again they left 40 dead bodies
You just know like those Burundi troops last month, they’re base would get overrun as they eat fufu. 50 or so of them would die and the rest would flee.

Jungle

VIP
Adi hadal kuma banaan Galmudug, Cabudwaaq Shabaab ma haysto laakin Ceeldheer iyo Galhareeri kugu dul xaara, orod isxorey sidi Habar Gidir.
Harti abgaal xurestay 250km oo shabab weligood xataa qarax dhigin ee soo baar Xamar to Cadale. No amisom....

Boonoow 1 degmo iga maqan wax weyn ma ahan

Trending