Al shabaab announces new Elder for Sade

Al shabaab is more than a terrorist organisation bombs won't be able to stop them. They're very good at clan politics right now when Sade feels excommunicated from other clans, AS gives them a helping hand and in return will get more soldiers.

The government should stop them before it's too late otherwise they will take control of Jubbaland and SWS.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

Al shabaab is more than a terrorist organisation bombs won't be able to stop them. They're very good at clan politics right now when Sade feels excommunicated from other clans, AS gives them a helping hand and in return will get more soldiers.

The government should stop them before it's too late otherwise they will take control of Jubbaland and SWS.
With Farmaajo and the federal government letting the Sade down, there's no doubt they will make relations with AS.

Good news. I knew this was coming after the fall of Farmajoo. Did I not say that all the Langaab Gedo's and Murusades will return back to being Al-shbaab. What pushed them over the edge was the Kenyan army raping their women and killing their men.

Takfeeri ideology is dangerous, soon they will be killing each other over nothing. They are only inviting drones and bombs into their homes.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Good news. I knew this was coming after the fall of Farmajoo. Did I not say that all the Langaab Gedo's and Murusades will return back to being Al-shbaab. What pushed them over the edge was the Kenyan army raping their women and killing their men.

Sade has long been connected with AS they use them whenever they have issues with neighboring clans and or between them and the gov

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Marehan is the only clan with terrorist Suldan as their elder :heh:

This shit is bananas:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Tells something new, most southern tribes send their youngsters to serve for Al Shabaab in order to gain their trust and use them to revenge on rival clans, it is widely known that most of Sade's elders and Suldaans are nominated by the terrorist organization.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Calaf this is a huge L for beesha, crowning a clan leader is done thru Dhaxal. Within the dhaxal you can begin selection since the rule is dhaxal ama soo jireen in the first place. These naf-la-caris are selecting elders for u who r loyal to naflacari idealogy not sade lol while they claim their mandate is religion but wat the f*ck are they doing getting involved in clan selections see their hypocrisy, wa hukun radis kelebku lakin wuxu ku gabanaya diinta keliya. They even attack the govt so they also have a govt agenda. Govt agenda, clan agenda, plus religious agenda all centralized is a incoming shit fest. Power concentrated to clerics across society like that only leads to an eventual collapse.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys seem to be against militant Islam but support political islam which uses the govt and courts to strip the rights of people who are not muslim, even you islamist kids are confused lot as u think this is normal but this is all man made shit because any religion against freedom is no longer a religion, u r following something u invented because we know freedom is the law not shariah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
he is madobe yarow family who held the suldanship for years this is dhaxal stop waffling like a fool

So a terrorist is selecting your clan elder? they are loyal to an idealogy not to beeshina u dumb f*ck, u just politicized clan elders who role is keeping beesha stable, united, and handling conflict resolution not getting involved in politics or religion once they get involved in that they lost their status as an elder and is considered comprised to interests. His carrying a weapon also not the usual symbol of an elder, the guy is fuckin nutcase with power on his mind not clan responsibiity.

reer

VIP
So a terrorist is selecting your clan elder? they are loyal to an idealogy not to beeshina u dumb f*ck, u just politicized clan elders who role is keeping beesha stable, united, and handling conflict resolution not getting involved in politics or religion once they get involved in that they lost their status as an elder and is considered comprised to interests. His carrying a weapon also not the usual symbol of an elder, the guy is fuckin nutcase with power on his mind not clan responsibiity.
koonfur obeys the gun colonels generals etc not clan elders being suldan or ugaas is practically futile i don't see much coming out of this

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
koonfur obeys the gun colonels generals etc not clan elders being suldan or ugaas is practically futile i don't see much coming out of this

U respect someone with a gun yet disrespect someone that has historical track record of keeping your clan alive, stable, and united for centuries? how do u survive if u don't have a mutually trusted sultan or elder to resolve conflict?. I might be a secularist and hold firmly to this idealogy but I will cede to my elders out of respect if they consider this is inappropriate and will cause clan instability the key word is 'instability' as that is their duty to ensure stability. Surely you know how to differentiate between the interest of your clan stability over your idealogy or power. Dumb southy.

U willing to see your people die over power, I will not.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Before couple of Days Alkabab elected Mudulood Elder also. South Somalia will be in this dilemma if they didn't fight it socially and not just military. Always Alkabab will have control on them.

Trending