Al shabaab and 82 year old that has never prayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your life isn't cool because not only have you heard about islam talked about, you are day in day out hanging with iftiin and crew. Your life must suck bro.

Feel bad for ya.

PS: The old man was practicing some of the Islamic tenets as he made clear when they asked him if he paid the mandatory charity out of his wealth. Nobody was there to force him to do that but he was nonetheless paying out to the poorer people he knew in the desert out of faith. Your Somali must suck.
He's a lucky guy for not being indoctrinated since childhood from that vile shit I endured .

My life doesn't concern you . No empathy or sympathy needed thanks .

PS . I donate to charity doesn't make me a muslim.

He's a lucky guy for not being indoctrinated since child from that vile shit I endured .

My life doesn't concern you . No empathy or sympathy needed thanks .

PS . I donate to charity doesn't make a muslim.

You are clueless revealing in each post why you are not a muslim.

Correction One:

- Donating to charity doesn't make you a muslim or non-muslim. It is the belief and the reason for which one pays that determines the label. This old man believed paying the mandatory charity as Islamic and he did so seemingly. His charitable donation therefore qualifies him as Muslim while what you pay out of kindness qualifies you as being good individual. Obviously, you lie when you say they indoctrinated you. You have no idea what you are talking about.

- Whilst your life doesn't concern me, your statement gave the impression you are very unhappy and live an uncool life due to Islam being present in your life in some capacity.

Think before you write bullshit.

Iftiin

Dhulbahante Mujahid //Anti Qabilnimo// Pro Shariah

Lakiin he already told us he's not a Muslim.

As for the old man in the video:

He said he doesn't even know who Allah is nor did he know the Quran. To say he was still Muslim is beyond stupid. What is wrong with you? :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The scholars have listed the following main points in regards to the methodology and beliefs of the Khawaarij which are as follows:

1 – To revolt against the ruler if he disagrees with their methodology and understanding of the religion.

2 – To Render those who commit major sins as apostates and hell-bound for eternity. Some of them also believe that minor sins take one outside of the fold of Islaam.

3 – They believe no Muslim who enters hell will ever come out, rejecting the Hadeeth and consensus.

4 – They do not recognize or acknowledge the Khilaafah of Uthmaan and Ali may Allaah be pleased with them.

5 – They Permit the Greater Khilaafah to be a man from other than Quraish, free man or a slave, arab or a non-arab, and other groups from within them do not see having a Khilaafah as important at all, rather the people should sort out their affairs for themselves, and if they feel the need for an Imaam they may choose one.

6 – They Abolish the ruling of stoning of the adulterer.

7 – Some of them deny Surat Yusuf saying that it is not befitting to have a love story in the Quran.

8 – Prayer is still obligatory upon women during their menses, rejecting the Hadeeth and consensus.

9 – Emaan (faith) does not increase or decrease.

10 – Not doing an obligatory act is apostasy.

11 – To fight and kill Muslims who they view as apostates and leave fighting the enemies of Islam.

12 – The Khawaarij are followers of whims and desires and innovation.
This is clearly not the methodology of any of these groups. Wanting for it to be so and it actually being the case are two different things. Don't get led by your desires off a steep cliff with no bottom.
They show all the signs personally I desire to throw them off a steep cliff to be blunt so let's agree to disagree.

Lakiin he already told us he's not a Muslim.

Right, but his ignorance reveals that he left Islam without prior knowledge of it contrary to what he insinuates by saying he was indoctrinated. This is the strategy/claim used by almost everyone on here who insulted Islam and said they weren't a muslim. Most of them did a catch up straight from anti-Islamic websites to justify their atheism and gaalnimo. But in reality, not single one of them spent enough time studying their parent's faith in good faith.

Correction One:

- Donating to charity doesn't make you a muslim or non-muslim. It is the belief and the reason for which one pays that determines the label. This old man believed paying the mandatory charity as Islamic and he did so seemingly. His charitable donation therefore qualifies him as Muslim while what you pay out of kindness qualifies you as being good individual. Obviously, you lie when you say they indoctrinated you. You have no idea what you are talking about.

- Whilst your life doesn't concern me, your statement gave the impression you are very unhappy and live an uncool life due to Islam being present in your life in some capacity.

Think before you write bullshit.
Do you live my life ? Calling me a liar for stating I was indoctrinated in to islam and unknowingly been fed bullshit for most of my life .

Iftiin

Right, but his ignorance reveals that he left Islam without prior knowledge of it contrary to what he insinuates by saying he was indoctrinated. This is the strategy used by almost everyone on here who insulted Islam and said they weren't a muslim. Most of them did a catch up straight from anti-Islamic websites to justify their atheism and gaalnimo. But in reality, not single one of them spent enough time studying their parent's faith in good faith.

O' I understand now.

Isaga kaliya aya ka adag tahay so go ahead and finish him. :siilaanyolaugh:

Iftiin

Lol and that bullshit was islam :)

If you were really a Muslim and "indoctrinated" as you claim then give us a recording of you reciting any chapter of the Quran. You will naturally have to clearly say your forum name so we know it's actually you. Then and only then will we believe you.

O' I understand now.

Isaga kaliya aya ka adag tahay so go ahead and finish him. :siilaanyolaugh:

I am not into the business of finishing anyone. Just pointing out the contradiction in statements. Ma adigaa raba inaan kula murmo? Ciyaalaa tahay adiga on top of cilmi yaridaada.

Hope qof inuu kula nool yahay guriga ku ilaaliyo ilaa aad ka caqlinaysid. Wax baro waryaa meesha ka fariiso. Laba kitaab ama muxaadaro yar yar intaad akhrisatay yaa meel lagaa fadhin la'ayahy.

Aqoonyari waa Qatar. Soo waynoow ka dib ila hadal.

Last edited:
If you were really a Muslim and "indoctrinated" as you claim then give us a recording of you reciting any chapter of the Quran. You will naturally have to clearly say your forum name so we know it's actually you. Then and only then will we believe you.
Why would I ? while trying to get rid off inshallah and bis mill lah etc alot indoctrination to get rid off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending