Al-Shabaab Al-Khaniisiin dissing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a video about Al-Shabaab arab bootyclappers where they kidnapped, raped and then accused a 13-year old somaligirl of adultary and therefore stoned her to death in front of everyone. Foreign terrorists put her in a hole and buried her ilaa luqunta and started to stone her with their arab bootyclapping somalihating terrorists. I know this post is made because of anger BUT f*ck AL-SHABAAB!!!

FB_IMG_1452326670100.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Alshabab are Arab wannabes who hate their black skin.

I heard the kafir lacnatullahi calyeh, Godane, once killed a man because he questioned him about not having a full beard. Turns out Godane had been growing his beard for five years!! Garmalayte who thought he was the second coming of Abdulwahab!

I also heard he liked to take it up the hershey highway, but that is a story for a different time.

:hemad::stevej::russ::drakelaugh::lolbron::chrisfreshhah:

Congratulations you fucking idiot. You just gave them a platform to spread their ideology and videos by making a thread for them and posting their video for us all to see.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Isn't that what Saudi Arabia and Iran does though? And some other Muslim countries? I don't think mainstream Muslim scholars hold this view, but apparently if a woman is raped, she must provide 4 male witnesses or the female equivalent which states that for every woman witness being two men (this is based off of the Quran verse which states that a woman's testing is fake that of man's).

I know that opinions differ on this. Does the 4 witness rule even matter today when live in the age of medical advancements?

I heard that in islam a woman should scream as hard as she can when se is being raped. What if she gets shocked and cant make a sound? Or what if she panics?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Al-Shabab does not stand a chance against any armed group that is semi-motivated or semi-compotent. They have even become desperate enough to kidnap little boys from the villages to force them to become soldiers. They have been checked numerous times, even earlier this year in March when PL rekt them at Garacad.

Al Shabab could easily be defeated if they were cleaned out of the Jubba River Valley. Hopefully Jubbaland can do that soon.

Isn't that what Saudi Arabia and Iran does though? And some other Muslim countries? I don't think mainstream Muslim scholars hold this view, but apparently if a woman is raped, she must provide 4 male witnesses or the female equivalent which states that for every woman witness being two men (this is based off of the Quran verse which states that a woman's testing is fake that of man's).

I know that opinions differ on this. Does the 4 witness rule even matter today when live in the age of medical advancements?
Islamic fiqh is the biggest bullshit ever invented. It's basically bunch of readers relying on thousands of glorified tales each of which is less than a page. How anyone could think you can create jurisprudence based on this is beyond me. X heard Y say Z narrate blah blah blah. Insanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending