AL shabaab 10km from Dhuusamareeb Galmudug Capital!

HG in yasooman did not fight they were SNA sent by Hassan Sheikh just like Farmaajo sent Hawadle SNA to against Ahlusunna. Many Hawadle killed in Guriceel but HG did not fight in Hiiraan against Shabaab. They were just there to show solidarity as shabaab was controlling Abgaal out of Amisom, Ceyr, murusade gugundhabe after that they Ceyr gone back to Guriceel after they failed to free their side with Murusade. Look the map i show you from sinadhaqe to warxoole next to wabxo wich is ceyr 100% is controlled by Shabaab.
Kulaha the Cayr ciidan that went to help Xawaadle didn’t fight and went there to show solidarity:pachah1: They’re soldiers not some politicians that went to show solidarity.

If Alshabab were 10km from Dhusamareb and Guriceel we would’ve seen alshabab attacks take place in them or VBIEDs go off every other day, but that isn’t the case is it? We haven’t had Alshabab problems for nearly a decade after kicking their ass out of our territory from Matabaan to Mareergur more than a decade ago.

In reality though, Beledweyne is the one surrounded by Alshabab even after Hawadle gave their all out strength to fight alshabab. They’re not even just 10km from it, they’re inside the town and there’s nothing hundreds of Amisom + SNA & Police can do about it but pray alshabab don’t attack the city again like not long ago when the most secure area of beledweyne got leveled by alshabab, BUT you’ve the audacity to speculate about peaceful lands.

If Dhusamareb and Guriceel had alshabab in their outskirts, we wouldn’t have sent hundreds of our boys to help Hawadle and to harardheere, but keep speculating about deegano 10+ years ago dadkii lahaa xoreystay.

Kulaha the Cayr ciidan that went to help Xawaadle didn’t fight and went there to show solidarity:pachah1: They’re soldiers not some politicians that went to show solidarity.

If Alshabab were 10km from Dhusamareb and Guriceel we would’ve seen alshabab attacks take place in them or VBIEDs go off every other day, but that isn’t the case is it? We haven’t had Alshabab problems for nearly a decade after kicking their ass out of our territory from Matabaan to Mareergur more than a decade ago.

In reality though, Beledweyne is the one surrounded by Alshabab even after Hawadle gave their all out strength to fight alshabab. They’re not even just 10km from it, they’re inside the town and there’s nothing hundreds of Amisom + SNA & Police can do about it but pray alshabab don’t attack the city again like not long ago when the most secure area of beledweyne got leveled by alshabab, BUT you’ve the audacity to speculate about peaceful lands.

If Dhusamareb and Guriceel had alshabab in their outskirts, we wouldn’t have sent hundreds of our boys to help Hawadle and to harardheere, but keep speculating about deegano 10+ years ago dadkii lahaa xoreystay.
this is the current map shows Al shabaab control of Cayr territory specially the Habar aji along the Hiiraan-Galgaduud border before wabxo.
Screenshot_20230210-030714.jpg

this is the current map shows Al shabaab control of Cayr territory specially the Habar aji along the Hiiraan-Galgaduud border before wabxo.
View attachment 253369
The brown dots mean unclear, not alshabab control and no shit sherlock, a few rural villages that are dependent on alshabab controlled Wabxo, Ceelbuur and ceel qooxle are also controlled by alshabab.

You went from alshabab are 10km from Dhusamareb to Alshabab control some dusty rural in the middle of nowhere villages under Ceelbuur :mjlol:

The reality is that a broke man is calling another broke man broke. It's a shame that Al Shabab controls an inch of Somali territory for the whole Somali race. This fool has turned the war on Al Shabab to secure FKD points. I love my Xawaadle brethren and I've heard and they are close to my reer abti with many of my cousins being Xawaadle but you guys need to stop this one sided beef with Mudlood on this forum. I barely see Mudlood coming up with threads instigating.

The reality is that a broke man is calling another broke man broke. It's a shame that Al Shabab controls an inch of Somali territory for the whole Somali race. This fool has turned the war on Al Shabab to secure FKD points. I love my Xawaadle brethren and I've heard and they are close to my reer abti with many of my cousins being Xawaadle but you guys need to stop this one sided beef with Mudlood on this forum. I barely see Mudlood coming up with threads instigating.

Lol The Xawaadle and EYR beef is low key funny to me they always been brothers who pick fights and make fun of each other, even during the Civil War Xawaadle and Eyr used to fight over who controls the road going to and from the Airports.

Xawaadlow warkaan meel fog baad ka keentay la laabaan ku dhihi laheyn raggu waa is yaqaan. Ma is weydiise sababta shabaab iyagoo 10KM dhuusamareeb u Jira ay dhuusamareeb wax uga qaadi la'yihiin ama nafar Cayr ah xitaa u dili la'yihiin? Cayr outright fought Shabaab at any given opportunity including the Hiiraan fiasco, which they took a lion's share in freeing, but Alshabaab made sure to stay off our name and cities and people whether they control our baadiyo or not. In the same breath the Xawaadle that fought shabaab had a suicide mission done on them and got their cities and subs targeted as well as the Saleebaan who were being targeted because they did a uprisal. All the while Cayr was notoriously showing up and showing out, yet Shabaab were cautious to kill a Cayr person leave alone start fighting and targeting and blowing up the clan. You can tell sida loo kala laf weyn yahay, shabaab waxey ka baqaan Cayr oo taariikh lama iloobaan dhowr jeer ku dhigay maantana isma baraneyno :). Na suga though, Galmudug xoreynteeda waa lagu guda jiraa dhawaana meel walboo xora baa la arki.

Trending

Latest posts