Al Qaeda Conspiracy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Hi everyone :-

9/11 was not executed with a commercial plane hijacking, but was really a series of unmanned drones (you should see what a plane looks like at that altitude). The strike was aided by explosives strategically placed on several floors of the two buildings. We all know that drones can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world, so the Muslim aspect is only a theory in itself. Bin Laden was already a wanted man and he claimed responsibility so that he could maintain political influence.

A few questions/thoughts:

Wahabbi doctrine...is this what's keeping Saudia Arabia safe from terror activity? If not, what is?
Why was Iraq bombed in retaliation for 9/11? This created a safe breeding ground for terrorism and Muslim disunity.
Bin Laden the terrorist gave a half arsed speech about Somalia and Sudan (basically he called on foreign fighters to Somalia and Sudan to protect the Ka'ba from missiles) and this created Al Qaeda in the horn and East Africa. In this speech he discredits our leaders and the international community, claiming that they're only there to have bases in which to threaten the destruction of the Ka'ba.
He even mentioned Turkey and called them NATO in disguise. Is this a fair assessment of their shady sudden interest in Somalia?
Can we ever have a leader who is not swayed by either Arabia or Gaalo countries? One who says no to both and cares about our 'strategic location' and how this is used to basically destroy our country?

McD30

Bored to death
You are asking way too many questions in this thread. But Saudi is kept safe from terror because it is a net exporter of terrorism. There has never been evidence that 9/11 was an inside job just a lot of circumstantial evidence. Regardless, even if there was no 9/11, the Middle East would be no different given events like the Arabic Spring.

S

Shamis

I just wanted to throw a few question in the air and see if anyone had any thoughts on them.

It could have been an inside job, by army/intelligence personnel who had a grudge against the USA for some reason (it is the home of immigrants and USA has a lot of enemies and competitors). The videos reveal that the planes did not look like a commercial airliner, and that they had a missile attachment, like the mini drones used in warfare today. I highly doubt that it was suicide attack.

The Arab Spring was never anti-US or pro Al Qaeda, it was an indigenous revolution which was bubbling under the surface for decades.

Saudi exports terror as a defence tactic, but Al Qaeda have a HUGE grudge to settle with Saudi Arabia, they've called for their scholars to be killed and have a huge disregard for the house of Saud. So far they've had a few bombings but they've been spared warfare to protect Xaramka...which is all Bin Laden set out to do.

McD30

Bored to death
Even if it was an indigenous revolution it still brought a lot of instability to an already unstable region. Also what do you mean by Bin Laden wanted to attack Xaramka?

The BBC interviewed one of the alleged hijacker that took control of the plane and steered it into the WTC, alive and well in Morocco. Others have also turned up alive. What does that tell you:damedamn::francis:

S

Shamis

McD30 - Bin Laden was worried that US/UN bases popping up all over the horn and East Africa was a threat to the Xaram. He set out to protect it. Listen/read every documentary, article or book on Somalia - they all mention a strategic importance to our location. Its obvious what that means and Bin Laden stated it clearly in his message on Somalia.

GreekGodPhysique - Where can I find the documentary? I 100% know it was drone strike.

McD30

Bored to death
So do you think the end goal is to destroy the Xaram? If so, they would be going through an awful lot of trouble to make it happen. I mean it could have been done a 100 years ago and there wouldn't be much any Muslim could do. My point is, what has been gained by 9/11?

S

Shamis

They were in control of the entire world's resources at the time and were engaged in other wars. Destroying the Ka'ba would have been a mere symbolic victory and would have led to Muslims uniting and creating a jihad against them. They were very careful to basically plant the seeds for domination (famines during abundance of crops via economic policy, diseases, human culls, divide and rule etc) and then come back to finish the job.

The long aim for the entire planet was for everyone to speak a European language, answer to the Europeans, follow their economic policies, abandon their ways of life and for everywhere to eventually become USA, Canada and Australia (i.,e for natives to eventually face extinction). Colonialism is a long war against the non White, non Christian world and we're at the tail end of it.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I think only a ignorant person would believe that Jet Fuel (burns maximum at 800 degrees Celsius) can melt steel beams, more than a few experts have stated that it takes 1600 degrees to melt steel beams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts