Al Pacino Pirates Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyone watch it and is it any good? Considering they made possibly a few billions from this and only have like 100 or so in jail and about 10 ppl dead over 10 year period with the investment of a dingy boat and a few ak 47 and 2 dollar meals to hostages while they enjoy their hilton stay. They did alright the pirates.

That's how bizness operate. dingy boat and ak 47 cheap. Billions returned in profit. Duration 10 years. Casualties and imprisonment possibly 100 altogether. But that's over 10 year period sxb so each year is like 10 people.

Then you all support bush and he spent 7 trillion and look at the place iraq. But the media machine is what sells it not the facts niyahow. They probably worked out how much is on board, the lives of the ppl, even their importance to the company, etc. Thier not that important if the boat is western but all indian labor inside, they had ways around it. Wud make pirates lower the price cuz they cant ask for more then whats on board and the ship worth. They wont do anything with the ship its useless to them. They can only resell it and being black market and your selling u aint gonna get the best price at all, maybe a huge 50% off and thats when they start talking to cut more off cuz they know you dont want it and u got nowhere much to go.

It's like anything major u buy, u always assess if the person will keep it and if he does how much loss it cost him and then if their really is buyers or not

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Check this out, see the advantage is their POOR and neglected i wouldnt wanna be westerner on that ship and fake my accent and speak bad english, I know my benefits when in situations like that. They gain nothing then from you and u dont need to risk your govt who if he does pay them off will mean more of them will be targetted so they won't do it or else it kicks off a spiral.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
No thanks! every time I see a movie about Somalia white people gets fried like chicken and later we have to sympathies with them. Like the warlord in black hawk down said “it’s our war” anybody in the way gets killed.

Kind of embarrassing movie, it’s not a good ambassador of the country.

Kinda like when slumdog millionaire came out many Indians were against how it presented the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.