Al kabab vow to defend bedel xaabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain't building shit for you and you will stay being our little :mjlaugh:

Too late my Habashi slave. You are bulding our highways and roads , and giving us more tax revenue by diverting all your business from djibouti to Berbera. Thank you my Habashi servants for all the FREE work you are doing for us

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If you were making tax revenue your people wouldn't come to my country looking for jobs. Somaliland is untrcognized and your politicians will do anything for recognition. We have been using your port for free and got share of the deal. Arabs promised you jobs but guess what they will hire hard working Indians not you lazy Somalians. The only people that will be eating of the deal will be us and UAE friends:)
You Somalians are rude and loud no wonder why you don't get along.
It is pointless to go back and forth with you.

If you were making tax revenue your people wouldn't come to my country looking for jobs. Somaliland is untrcognized and your politicians will do anything for recognition. We have been using your port for free and got share of the deal. Arabs promised you jobs but guess what they will hire hard working Indians not you lazy Somalians. The only people that will be eating of the deal will be us and UAE friends:)
You Somalians are rude and loud no wonder why you don't get along.
It is pointless to go back and forth with you.

when you refuse to acknowledge facts I have no more words for your retarded ass. Ethiopians didn't get shit for free and are paying to have highways and railways built in Somaliland. Don't take my word for it , take your own governments word you retarded Habashi. Habashi's are desperate for access to the sea and we gave them that

when you refuse to acknowledge facts I have no more words for your retarded ass. Ethiopians didn't get shit for free and are paying to have highways and railways built in Somaliland. Don't take my word for it , take your own governments word you retarded Habashi. Habashi's are desperate for access to the sea and we gave them that
2fbef1c7d2ad262da903b7c16183c44747bca753.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Our politicians are smart they made fake promises to these desperate people:pachah1:
We basically own Berbera:chrisfreshhah:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That my dear girl is mudane morgan he was a former general whose mission was to destroy the filthy idoors.
I am assuming the idoors are our little puppets lol
Why did he want to destroy them? I wanna know why these people want to break away from their country

Status
Not open for further replies.