Al Jazeera Is Jewish Controlled & Regulated

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
I think it's from the sunnah for them to talk that way. He is Salafi.
no i remember in quran Allah says to the believers dont raise your voice like donkeys do

gbrlax3

I think it's from the sunnah for them to talk that way. He is Salafi.
Surah Luqman(Ω„Ω‚Ω…Ψ§Ω†) 31:19 Be moderate in your pace. And lower your voice, for the ugliest of all voices is certainly the braying of donkeys.”

Surah Luqman(Ω„Ω‚Ω…Ψ§Ω†) 31:19 Be moderate in your pace. And lower your voice, for the ugliest of all voices is certainly the braying of donkeys.”

If what I was told is correct, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would preach in a loud way to the point that he became red in the face.

EDIT: I looked it up and it turns out it's in Saheeh Muslim. Also I made a slight error- it was the eyes not the face that turned red.

Last edited:
no i remember in quran Allah says to the believers dont raise your voice like donkeys do

well if Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) preached like that then it is sunnah. the ruling might be different if a person is preaching. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) understood the Quran better than any of us.

gbrlax3

If what I was told is correct, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would preach in a loud way to the point that he became red in the face.
hmmm proof?

hmmm proof?

Jabir b. Abdullah said:
When Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose, and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying: "The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say: "The Last Hour and I have been sent like these two." And he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say: "The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the best of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family; and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness), the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me."

ok ok ok i get it but no need to scream is this guy salafi?
I am not trying to defend Aljazeera.
However isn't it wrong to suggest that they are Jewish controlled when they are one of few main stream media to report the wrong doing of the Israeli government

Come here Mister, we have to talk a little bit
3BB1C4DC-1F86-4E7C-B0C9-24B88C215657.png

I am not trying to defend Aljazeera.
However isn't it wrong to suggest that they are Jewish controlled when they are one of few main stream media to report the wrong doing of the Israeli government
The sheikh is a strong Muslim brotherhood critic. His views on Al Jazeera is based on the fact that it was due to Al Jazeera's coverage of the Arab spring that the MB came to power.
Al Jazeera has been the only media outlet that reports fairly on Israeli. There the only media outlet that has done undercover investigation to expose the Israelis.
George W Bush once wanted to bomb its headquarters in Doha.
They led an investigation which proved that the Israelis had poisoned Yaseer Arafat 8 years after his death. His death was initially said to be caused by a mystery blood disorder.

@Omar del Sur

That's not true. Al Jazeera is a strong critic of Israel and an advocate for Palestinians. If it was owned by Zionists then their media coverage would be in favorite of Israel which is not. Aljazeera posted a documentary exposing the Israel's lobby influence in the united states and their dirty games! when Israel heard of the documentary, they were pissing their pants begging Aljazeera to delete their documentaries exposing them (I don't know whether they deleted the documentaries or not). Although AJ is Qatari owned and can be biased, in my opinion, Aljazeera and TRTworld are one of the most objective and impartial media outlets.

This Aljazeera documentary here is exposing the Israel lobby's dirty influence in US politics and exposing their role in trying to shut down opposition movements in the US such as BDS or opposition movements on campus. The Israel lobby doesn't want you to see this! Watch it! It's vert Important!

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:

Aljazeera’s AJ+ Promotes LGBT, Sex Work, and Drugs to Muslims

Sticking it to the Jews?? That is the resistance?

They led an investigation which proved that the Israelis had poisoned Yaseer Arafat 8 years after his death. His death was initially said to be caused by a mystery blood disorder.

98880723d4b07692cbc29ad08f764e6f.jpg

heavy metal fan?

mahmoud-ahmadinejad-hand-sign.jpg

these Israel-resisters sure seem fond of heavy metal... is Israel trying to eliminate heavy metal?

I believe that heavy metal fans and country music fans can live in peace... or is it polka the yahud like?

I don't think there's any evidence that Qatar fits that definition. An Israeli economy minister has viciously attacked Qatar, accusing Qatar of "funding Hamas" calls on FIFA to "cancel their world cup in Qatar." Another Israeli official called Qatar a "Pain in the Ass" and applauded the 4 Arab countries that blockaded Qatar. Qatari diplomat and spokesperson of Qatar's foreign ministry, Lolwah Al-Khater said on an Interview on DW news that "Hamas are not terrorists" and argued that the definition of "terrorism" should be applied to both parties (Israel and Hamas) if world leaders are consistent. Based on Qatar's harsh criticism of Israel and support for the Palestinians, we can conclude that they're not "controlled by the Zionists."! that description fits the Saudis and Emiratis more.

Trending