Al Jazeera does a news piece on why Eritreans are fleeing their country in mass numbers.

138127449_15600359373081n.jpg

In other words their 6'2'' Chad dictator leader Isaias Afwerki is sending all the poor malnourished 5'2'' Eritrean manlets to their deaths by making them doing national service because this fucker is paranoid that a war may kick off again with Ethiopia despite already making several peace agreements with many Ethiopian leaders over the years.

what a bunch of retards

I generally feel sorry for the average Eritrean citizen to be honest, their country isn't at war. It's relatively peaceful but because of their maniac leader wants to control his small population by any means and increase his country's army strength rather than improving the human rights situationover there, and give them free democracy and elections but it's Africa we are talking about here it doesn't work that way unless they revolt like we did in Sudan or some military coup happens where they overthrow Afwerki, I don't think the political situation will change much in Eritrea in the nearby future.

A lot of Eritreans are probably thinking now, they were better off being apart of Ethiopia. They literally fought a war of independence for nothing only to lead by some North Korean like dictator. Funnily enough many people consider Eritrea to be ''North Korea of Africa'' because of its mass censorship and forcing it's citizens to be loyal to the state's army by making them enlist.

Look how clean and well build Asmara looks, it's probably the most developed city in the horn of Africa.

Last edited:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
I generally feel sorry for the average Eritrean citizen to be honest, their country isn't at war. It's relatively peaceful but because of their maniac leader wants to control his small population by any means and increase his country's army strength rather than improving the human rights situationover there, and give them free democracy and elections but it's Africa we are talking about here it doesn't work that way unless they revolt like we did in Sudan or some military coup happens where they overthrow Afwerki, I don't think the political situation will change much in Eritrea in the nearby future.

A lot of Eritreans are probably thinking now, they were better off being apart of Ethiopia. They literally fought a war of independence for nothing only to lead by some North Korean like dictator. Funnily enough many people consider Eritrea to be ''North Korea of Africa'' because of its mass censorship and forcing it's citizens to be loyal to the state's army by making them enlist.

Look how clean and well build Asmara looks, it's probably the most developed city in the horn of Africa.
The Rwanda of the horn really clean shit it's cleaner then Calgary