Al Jazeera claims All of Somali Coast was under Omani Rule

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The time stamp is 2:30. Kulaha Omanis ruled the whole East Africa Coast, Parts of Iran and Pakistan.
:draketf: :ulyin:

9ED2B24F-35D4-4028-BB46-BD5D547859DC.jpeg
why you always lying GIF

@Abdisamad
@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’
@killerxsmoke and all the other Puntlanders and Hawiyes.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The only people to conquer us were the Italians and the British. Not ottomans, omanis, Yemeni, etc.
Please delete this. We were not conquered. We simply feel asleep for a fat minute like Sleeping Beauty and by the time we woke up, we karbaashed them out of our land. The phrase β€œsnooze fest” comes from this. You’ll hear this legendary story on the day of judgement.

Sleeping Beauty Aurora GIF

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Please delete this. We were not conquered. We simply feel asleep for a fat minute like Sleeping Beauty and by the time we woke up, we karbaashed them out of our land. The phrase β€œsnooze fest” comes from this. You’ll hear this legendary story on the day of judgement.

Sleeping Beauty Aurora GIF
I suppose conquer is too harsh of a word.
:yacadiim:

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The time stamp is 2:30. Kulaha Omanis
The time stamp is 2:30. Kulaha Omanis ruled the whole East Africa Coast, Parts of Iran and Pakistan.
:draketf: :ulyin:

View attachment 251656
why you always lying GIF

@Abdisamad
@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’
@killerxsmoke and all the other Puntlanders and Hawiyes.
I saw this video a long time ago, I already did my deed in the comment section 2 years ago
:win:

Omanis are the arab version of " We wUz KaNGzz anD sHeeeet"

They only had nominal authority in the south upto Mogadishu. An example of a nominal authority could be a figurehead or ceremonial leader, such as a monarch in a constitutional monarchy, who holds the title of head of state but has no actual political power.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I saw this video a long time ago, I already did my deed in the comment section 2 years ago

They only had nominal authority in the south upto Mogadishu. An example of a nominal authority could be a figurehead or ceremonial leader, such as a monarch in a constitutional monarchy, who holds the title of head of state but has no actual political power.
They didn’t hold an ounce of authority. They traded with us and were allowed to reside on the coast while trading. They were also given a post. That’s it. Zanzibar has their head gassed up.

β€œWe Wuz Sultanz and Shitt”

Erythrean

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race

They had no authority, no records claim such other than Omanis who like to brag. If I claim I owned Europe would people hundreds of years in the future believe me? How did they conquer part of Iran and Pakistan?! How did they conquer us who beat the Portuguese Empire at their strongest and killed they’re king while Oman was their colony?! Wallahi these guys are delusional they really are the wE wUz KaNgS of the Middle East! I haven’t even heard of Oman until I came into the forum thats how irrelevant they are! I’m not we’ll versed in history yet even I can refute their claims!
D87AD62F-5E78-42F4-BB5E-36C672160FAA.png

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
They had no authority, no records claim such other than Omanis who like to brag. If I claim I owned Europe would people hundreds of years in the future believe me? How did they conquer part of Iran and Pakistan?! How did they conquer us who beat the Portuguese Empire at their strongest and killed they’re king while Oman was their colony?! Wallahi these guys are delusional they really are the wE wUz KaNgS of the Middle East! I haven’t even heard of Oman until I came into the forum thats how irrelevant they are!
View attachment 251662
We didnt kill their king it was Vasco da gama's son πŸ’€

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

They paid the Geledi sultan tribute in order to build a house in Xamar and have the audacity to claim even ”nominal” control. We need to strike back against these folks, Oman unukaa leh.

That map is fake but it’s not a complete lie to state that the Omanis had influence or nominal rule over the southern Somali coasts.

Someone correct me but I think it was a Zanzibari Sultan who sold Muqdisho, Warsheikh and some of the coastal towns of Benadir to the Italian colonizers in the late 1890s.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
That map is fake but it’s not a complete lie to state that the Omanis had influence or nominal rule over the southern Somali coasts.

Someone correct me but I think it was a Zanzibari Sultan who sold Muqdisho, Warsheikh and some of the coastal towns of Benadir to the Italian colonizers in the late 1890s.
They sold a piece of the land

Trending

Latest posts