Al Franken the CREEP (friend of Minnesota's Somalis) accused of sexual assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rWw9KaV.jpg

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Disgusting. When will he resign?

Lefties are never held accountable for their sex crimes. They try to hush it up.

Apollo

VIP
Disgusting. When will he resign?

Lefties are never held accountable for their sex crimes. They try to hush it up.

He's a (((Jew))).

I swear I can tell American Jews from gentile White Americans 9 out of 10 times. They must not mix with gentiles.

Bill Clinton with a history of sexual assault allegations is still protected by the left.

Bill Clinton and all his friends have gotten away. Anyone who speaks up ends up in a Clinton body bag. I too would be dead if

He's a (((Jew))).

I swear I can tell American Jews from gentile White Americans 9 out of 10 times. They must not mix with gentiles.

Jews also have a way of speaking. Its very nasally

Bill Clinton - resigned
Harvey Weinstein - retired
Kevin Spacey - fired

Meanwhile, that paedophile right-wing Alabama politician...:mjlol:

So you think lefties should only retire or resign when they are guilty of rape?

Bill Clinton was impeached because of perjury by the way. He was shielded for his other more serious crimes.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Al Franken is innocent. They were shooting a movie scene where they make out at some point, he made out at the wrong point and she thinks that’s rape. Idiot.

:gucciwhat: This is why Dave chepelle said you can't fall asleep when around white folk. They be doing some next shit, usually gay shit.

:gucciwhat: This is why Dave chepelle said you can't fall asleep when around white folk. They always be doing some next shit, usually gay shit.

i can see why hoyo wouldn't allow us to sleepover at caadan places, its not the kids they're worried about, but there parents :chrisfreshhah:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It’s somewhat inappropriate but certainly doesn’t rise to the level of sexual assault. The context was that she normally consents to kissing and touching as part of her role and he’s making a joke about it while she’s a sleep. Much to do about nothing.

It’s somewhat inappropriate but certainly doesn’t rise to the level of sexual assault. The context was that she normally consents to kissing and touching as part of her role and he’s making a joke about it while she’s a sleep. Much to do about nothing.

i'm shocked with your answer, as a liberal :lolbron:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
i'm shocked with your answer, as a liberal :lolbron:
I say this because Al Franken is a massive liberal and I doubt he’d do something like this out of the blue. Like I said it is certainly inappropriate but she’s not a victim of sexual assault. Neither are Roy Moore’s accusers, especially the 18 year old he dated when he was 30.

She's a conservative political commentator on the Hannity show on Fox news
so she might have nefarious intentions. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending