Al-Aqsa Mosque got attacked by Israeli Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Imagine being in your mosque that your ancestors have prayed in for centuries and some jewish occupiers throw in grenades and smoke bombs.

This is totally unacceptable and it’s against the laws of human rights. Inshallah allah makes it safer for them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i wish the same thing would be said when somalis kille achother over qabil
Imagine being in your mosque that your ancestors have prayed in for centuries and some jewish occupiers throw in grenades and smoke bombs.

This is totally unacceptable and it’s against the laws of human rights. Inshallah allah makes it safer for them.

i wish the same thing would be said when somalis kill eachother over qabil :samwelcome:

cause whenever its a palestinians its may allah protect the muslims but when its a somalis no such thing is said for somalis

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
i wish the same thing would be said when somalis kille achother over qabil

i wish the same thing would be said when somalis kill eachother over qabil :samwelcome:

cause whenever its a palestinians its may allah protect the muslims but when its a somalis no such thing is said for somalis
somalis are doing it to themselves but palestinians are getting bombed by yahuuds.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I read up on whats happening and apparently after Taraweeh, the Israeli police makes sure no one stays inside and sleeps there so they come and clear people out with flash grenades

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I personally have no hate in my heart for Jews, whatsoever. Living in London, they're a very peaceful people, they do not bother you at all, heck they don't even look at you. With that, I'm not against the existence of the state of Israel. Jews absolutely deserve a homeland.

But, what I absolutely do not like and leaves a bad impression is when they do sh*t like this. I'm not at all angered by them building settlements all over Palestine, but, when they start messing around with one of the holiest sites in Islam, I'm triggered. They have absolutely no business storming the site, no business in that whole site.

The truth is, these people seek the utter destruction of Al Aqsa Mosque, literally level the whole building. When that is done, then they can start the construction of the Grand Temple of Jerusalem. I as a Muslim will forever be against that.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) give victory to the Palestinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending