Akh-Right Movement

Warlaabe

Malenism | Akh-Right Movement الصوماليون عرب
I have seen that this movement gets hate for no reason even tho there is no better movement than this one. We have many haters like @Yukon_Niner I tried to have discuss with him but he didn't wash his ass and I could smell it from my screen waraa stop being so disgusting. We also have many "females" hater but we all know that there is no women in this forum so they are actually trannies that we want to dispose of. Do you guys know why this movement gets so much hate?

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Your so called movement is a collection of the worst self hating dhegacas booty clappers on this site
1587463028186.jpg

I have an announcement to make folks.. After a long exhausting negotiations with the akh movement with namely @CaliTedesse and the fact I was promised a suitcase full of petro-dollars plus 4 arab wives a brand new land cruiser and a house in an unspecified rich arab country I've decided to defect from the cushitic forces and join the akh movement...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I have an announcement to make folks.. After a long exhausting negotiations with the akh movement with namely @CaliTedesse and the fact I was promised a suitcase full of petro-dollars plus 4 arab wives a brand new land cruiser and a house in an unspecified rich arab country I've decided to defect from the cushitic forces and join the akh movement...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im not even part of it Akhi, left after 1 day, a true akh is within

Trending