Akafi's BBC 3 comedy series is now out

Apollo

VIP
This is how we all look, Somalis are mostly inbred so we have cringe looks and thoughts. Alxmdullilax!

With this guy it's not about his looks (although he could lose some weight), but that he's cringe behaviorally.

None of the Somali guys who made it in Western media are good role models.

He is black gay Muslim. In progressive society it would be bigger surprise if he didn’t make it. This is the image they want to push on us. Disgusting

Barkhad abdi’s role in captain Phillips was too alpha and terrifying so they’re now broadcasting this overweight sassy qaniis to make the public less afraid of Somali men :hillarybiz:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.

We have the likes of Chunkz; Darkest Man etc who are also British but BBC picks the most “suspect” and borderline on the edge Somali for a whole show?

I will NEVER accept the emasculation of Somali men.

There is a big agenda at play.
Real talk, I highly doubt the UK government is colluding to phase out an agenda to emasculate Somali men. I think that's a delusional thought to have man.

Real talk, I highly doubt the UK government is colluding to phase out an agenda to emasculate Somali men. I think that's a delusional thought to have man.
The UK government live of recourses and artefacts stolen from countless nations yet you think the simple task of attempting to emasculate Somali men is beneath them?

LOL. If only you knew the real corporation agenda between the US and the UK.

Trending