Akafi's BBC 3 comedy series is now out

Execute Order 66 On The Maaryooles Of Britania

giphy.gif

Based

VIP
Every faarax that goes viral or is well known happens to be ugly or weird... barkhad abdi, that sultan guy and akafi Ali :mjcry: these guys are the face of Somali men

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Every faarax that goes viral or is well known happens to be ugly or weird... barkhad abdi, that sultan guy and akafi Ali :mjcry: these guys are the face of Somali men

Why does a random faarax contribute to your self worth? Focus on yourself and yourself only, not what some random Somali does for your image

You will never be able to control or police millions of Somali men’s actions so stop letting it ‘embarass’ you.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.

We have the likes of Chunkz; Darkest Man etc who are also British but BBC picks the most “suspect” and borderline on the edge Somali for a whole show?

I will NEVER accept the emasculation of Somali men.

There is a big agenda at play.

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT.

We have the likes of Chunkz; Darkest Man etc who are also British but BBC picks the most “suspect” and borderline on the edge Somali for a whole show?

I will NEVER accept the emasculation of Somali men.

There is a big agenda at play.

If you look at the entertainment industry, most LGBT characters also happen to black, asian etc never white. There is definitely agenda to emasculate minorities in the west and lastly globally.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You guys hate on him in your basement while his moving up in the world.
:obama:

I'm so proud of him. His a good kid and his video are always positive. Never understood the hate on here by some of you guys
:salute:

I remember a few years ago his videos were getting a few views and now he has his own show at bbc.

Meanwhile, i and many others have been wasting their lives on Sspot gender wars kkkk
:mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts