Akafi Ali

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Why does Somali tiktok/twitter love to bash Akafi for his happiness? Like they call him khaniis but in reality, he's just lively and doesn't post shit like "gang gang niggas tried to bring me down:dzmxmmb::z1banet:" this is his insta

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do u have a scary killer doll? Reminds me of a middle eastern version of horror movie

Last edited:
Why does Somali tiktok/twitter love to bash Akafi for his happiness? Like they call him khaniis but in reality, he's just lively and doesn't post shit like "gang gang niggas tried to bring me down:dzmxmmb::z1banet:" this is his insta
You can't really blame them
EKZR5rHXsAEULCG.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't mind him but the answer to that is pretty obvious. Niggas hate gay people and he acts like a gay person so they hate him

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
true plus he's muslim (i think ) so acting gay and being fat makes it easy to target
Being famous on the internet automatically means you'll get a lot of hate idk why people are acting like akafi is the only famous nigga to get dissed

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
half the dudes that hate on him have untapped khaniis tendenies. there is no logical reason for a straight man to care so much about another mans sexuality. their g spot acts up around other gay men and this translates into anger.

if ur a straight dude you wouldnt care so much about another mans penis destination

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
half the dudes that hate on him have untapped khaniis tendenies. there is no logical reason for a straight man to care so much about another mans sexuality. their g spot acts up around other gay men and this translates into anger.

if ur a straight dude you wouldnt care so much about another mans penis destination

Is @xyz your clone?

He’s calm to me
Prefer him over the wannabe gangmembers(rappers) prostitutes (IG girls) and the loud gay and tran fanatics online lol

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Miss me with bs that nigga sucks his own titties then posts it, he asks his mom when did u lose ur V card to the point i got clowned in school for being somali like him nacalaa halimos likes u who defend everything no wonder yall didnt vote nor had political power in somalia cuz we would be cucked by midget raw eating baboons :draketf:

Trending

Latest posts