akafi ali

People really need to leave akafi alone, they guy is so miskeen, he minds his business and shows nothing but love and support for all Somalis. Apparently he went to a Shukri Abdi protest and he got bullied and homophobic slurs was said to him. People can have their own opinions about the guy but they need to stop Harassing him based on assumptions.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I came here rushing thinking this is another bashing thread. You‘re right, inanka halaga hara!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
People really need to leave akafi alone, they guy is so miskeen, he minds his business and shows nothing but love and support for all Somalis. Apparently he went to a Shukri Abdi protest and he got bullied and homophobic slurs was said to him. People can have their own opinions about the guy but they need to stop Harassing him based on assumptions.
I don't get what these were thinking when attacked him in that particular protest, like wth, weren't they started celebrating and dancing in shukri abdi's protest?

He’s a good fella. But to be honest we are one the worst country ever. Don’t let the looks fool you. We lack personality and self respect!

I don't get what these were thinking when attacked him in that particular protest, like wth, weren't they started celebrating and dancing in shukri abdi's protest?

Some people weren’t there for the right reason like how u playing geko baba, that Niggas lyrics was somali girl let me take u to the toliet da fuckffffff.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Some people weren’t there for the right reason like how u playing geko baba, that Niggas lyrics was somali girl let me take u to the toliet da fuckffffff.
Not to mention the folks that showed up with Somaliland flags and begged for recognition at a protest about the murder and coverup of Shukri Abdi.
:susp:

Not to mention the folks that showed up with Somaliland flags and begged for recognition at a protest about the murder and coverup of Shukri Abdi.
:susp:

Wait what, no way, I mean where they just there with their flags or was it like hold signs for somaliland that says political things

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I only seen few videos of him and it was about his mom, surprising her with tickets to somewhere and I was really proud of the little brother. I hope he is successful because his very talented :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Akafi is funny but he is gay, so lets not skip and dip that truth

Trending