Akafi Ali verified on Youtube

Akafi Ali is now verified on Youtube and he’s close to gaining 100k subscribers and he has close to 1 million followers on Tiktok. I guess all that attention he received was worth it, he’s about to make real money now. The people who bullied him on social media are giving him a career (Clout + Money).

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have been saying it, this guy knows how to play the game. He is literally king troll.

He rattles the Somali twitter community and that in turn generates traffic for ajnabis. He is also what comes up whenever people search for stuff relating to Somalia or Somalis on social media. He got famous from MaliWorldEnt and QafMemes posting his videos and letting the comment section crucify him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actively cognisant of that.

I have been saying it, this guy knows how to play the game. He is literally king troll.

He rattles the Somali twitter community and that in turn generates traffic for ajnabis. He is also what comes up whenever people search for stuff relating to Somalia or Somalis on social media. He got famous from MaliWorldEnt and QafMemes posting his videos and letting the comment section crucify him. I wouldn't be surprised if he was actively cognisant of that.
That was his plan all along. Bait Somali/Muslim Twitter into harassing him and he will gain more clout, bigger platform and more money.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That was his plan all along. Bait Somali/Muslim Twitter into harassing him and he will gain more clout, bigger platform and more money.

That's why I go easy on him.

He is playing the game many people on SSpot do but in real life. He knows that pissing people off means more interactions which means more clout. The more audacious the stunt, the more lucrative it is. I don't blame him for making a living.

Xaruun

VIP
You Somalians bullied this guy only for him to represent you on the big stage hahahha he played you retards :russ: :russ: dumb crybaby Somalis
68 IQ. Every other community ostracises and ignores their bad apples while sum aliens parade them around and give them an endless stream of clout and attention 🤣

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hes being pushed by Leftie whites due to being homo. No straight Faarax would be pushed like this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The last time i checked Akafi did not publicly say he was gay. Whats up with this sinful assumptions?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s his behaviour that seems like he is

His behavior is authentic. He is being himself.
1634821972017.png