Akafi Ali asks his mom “What is your body count”

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’ve never liked this guy fr.

What kinda question is that? He pretty much asked his hooyo if she has committed zina or not :wow:

What kinda answer was he expecting besides 1?!? Even if the answer was more than 1(god forbid), no changed woman would be willing to declare it to her son let alone thousands of people online.

Saqajan waaxid

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Good god, what a sicko.
I’ve never liked this guy fr.

What kinda question is that? He pretty much asked his hooyo if she has committed zina or not :wow:

What kinda answer was he expecting besides 1?!? Even if the answer was more than 1(god forbid), no changed woman would be willing to declare it to her son let alone thousands of people online.

Saqajan waaxid
I bet even if she actually admitted to zina, he still would have posted the video.

What do you expect from a nigga who moves like this :snoop:
ezgif-2-e3ade2884982.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think he should realize his mistake and apologize to his mom and viewers, there are lines not to cross and this is one of those unimaginable ones. I hope the kid learns not all viral videos or attention is good :)

I could not click on the video.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He is very disrespectful for that.

Why do people call him gay? Being naturally effeminate doesn't you're gay.
Gay doesn’t strictly mean you like men. Being feminine also makes you gay, not officially of course.

But it will 100% warrant people calling you gay even if you like women. Other words they might call you are:

- fairy
- fish
- fruity
- sus

but ultimately they all elude to you being gau

Gay doesn’t strictly mean you like men. Being feminine also makes you gay, not officially of course.

But it will 100% warrant people calling you gay even if you like women. Other words they might call you are:

- fairy
- fish
- fruity
- sus

but ultimately they all elude to you being gau

Most of the time these effeminate men cannot help it. They usually have low T.
Effeminate men have always existed, calling them gay is wrong though. They don't engage in homosexuality nor are they attracted to men.

I feel sorry for them.

:kendrickcry:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most of the time these effeminate men cannot help it. They usually have low T.
Effeminate men have always existed, calling them gay is wrong though. They don't engage in homosexuality nor are they attracted to men.
Yeah calling them gay is wrong but that’s not gonna stop anyone really.

I knew a filipino kid who was like that, a year older than me. He was bullied a lot for it, not physically bullied, but name called and harassed.

He was also a wimp/loser so he just took it. All he does is hang around girls, and the few guy friends he has are just as much of losers as him.

It’s truly sad ngl, not only was he bullied for being girly. But he doesn’t even have the backbone to stick up for themselves. That made me hate him even more and wanted to bully him, but I didn’t.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think he should realize his mistake and apologize to his mom and viewers, there are lines not to cross and this is one of those unimaginable ones. I hope the kid learns not all viral videos or attention is good :)

I could not click on the video.
Jiron what’s even worse is that those questions weren’t even made by him. They were sent to him by fans as suggestions.

I could already imagine a bunch of 12 yr old kids telling each other “he he now ask how much his mom’s body count is hehe”. And Akafi instead of ignoring troll questions like that, he thought entertaining questions like that would get him more views. At the expense of his mom of course :bell:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron what’s even worse is that those questions weren’t even made by him. They were sent to him by fans as suggestions.

I could already imagine a bunch of 12 yr old kids telling each other “he he now ask how much his mom’s body count is hehe”. And Akafi instead of ignoring troll questions like that, he thought entertaining questions like that would get him more views. At the expense of his mom of course :bell:

oh wow I didn't know that, he should have just skipped over those inappropriate questions and answered only ones that were more respectable.

my mom once asked me what this animal is called in english while they were on TV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I quickly said I don't know because I was so embarrassed to say that word knowing what it means in Somali.

sometimes it's better unsaid :)

Trending