Ajnabis getting too comfortable talking about Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is this his business?:comeon:
I think we are too nice in allowing others into our community.
A Somali talking about their issues would be shut down instantly.
Even if you agree with what he’s saying we shouldn’t allow others to dictate our culture.
He is fully arab btw I dunno why he has the Somali flag in his bio.
This is a straight up lie.
Somalis in Somalia are dying because a few diaspora Somalis like to party?

Last edited:
Why are we even taking this guy serious? His logic is not really sound, so no people with sense would agree unless they already had preconceived ideas about us. And he looks like he's on the spectrum tbh:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Huh? He has a Somali flag in his bio.

But yh I don’t understand why he thinks Allah will punish people in an entirely different continent just because of the actions of a few people in the UK raised in a gaalo society who can’t even speak Somali.

Muji

VIP
Huh? He has a Somali flag in his bio.

But yh I don’t understand why he thinks Allah will punish people in an entirely different continent just because of the actions of a few people in the UK raised in a gaalo society who can’t even speak Somali.

68 IQ

The fact he feels comfortable enough to say this shit is a problem
People should feel comfortable criticize others on social media. I dont do it cause i dont care about others. But are you suggesting he should fear for his life if he talked about somalis

The guy is a Somali, you can tell from his twitter description.

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 10.30.00 pm.png

Furthermore, he said "remind to myself first", meaning he is referring to himself also as a Somali.

What is this wasteman talking about your people in Yemen :what1: do we look like starving midgets to you with disproportionate face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts