Ajnabi youtuber appreciating somalis history and culture but not somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

why don't we have somali youtuber with useful content: culture, history etc rather than, stupid rachet children, cheap AA knock off.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lol why can't our people have fun? Do have to be serious all the time. And a lot of Somalia know about land of punt and other historical facts about Somalia

Lol why can't our people have fun? Do have to be serious all the time. And a lot of Somalia know about land of punt and other historical facts about Somalia
you understand that many somalis know next to nothing about their culture history and even religion. they grew up in the west, and think they are American, Europeans, Aussis. and they also adopt rachet black culture. there is nothing wrong with levity but a little sobriety and maturity couldn't hurt. somalis need better role models than loser who appropriate other people's culture.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
you understand that many somalis know next to nothing about their culture history and even religion. they grew up in the west, and think they are American, Europeans, Aussis. and they also adopt rachet black culture. there is nothing wrong with levity but a little sobriety and maturity couldn't hurt. somalis need better role models than loser who appropriate other people's culture.

Yes but let's not claim those Somalis then

Whose stopping you from doing them??? :ayaanswag:

have you see somalis on the net all we do is tear each other down, a somalis is only suspicious of another somali. but white boys and even maddow get a freaking pass. if i was to put up contact on youtube by my agenda would be scrutinized so somalis do comedy and make up tutorials but don't focus on issue of substance because somalis waa somali.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
have you see somalis on the net all we do is tear each other down, a somalis is only suspicious of another somali. but white boys and even maddow get a freaking pass. if i was to put up contact on youtube by my agenda would be scrutinized so somalis do comedy and make up tutorials but don't focus on issue of substance because somalis waa somali.

I have to agree with this. Even the youth are tagging along and continuing the horror that is Qabil. Even though we are one ethnic group we are not united at all.

I have to agree with this. Even the youth are tagging along and continuing the horror that is Qabil. Even though we are one ethnic group we are not united at all.

this generation is going to save us my ass, they are as shitty as the fadhi kudiir generation.
i despair for our future but still Somali baan Ahay and i am proud worts and all.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
this generation is going to save us my ass, they are as shitty as the fadhi kudiir generation.
i despair for our future but still Somali baan Ahay and i am proud worts and all.

One day well become great again InshAllah. There's already a movement going on with young Somalis learning more about their history and culture and opposing the arabization of their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts