Ajnabi Relationships that didn't go well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
4Rk5BhN.jpg

Meet Ummad Rushdi 30 year old Pakistani after meeting a young Somali girl things get hot and heavy she moves in with him and his parents. There was only one problem she had 7 month old baby named Hamza Ali from previous relationship. How did this interracial relationship end? Pakistani killed the 7 month old baby and buried his body along a roadside in Pennsylvania....

http://www.philly.com/philly/archives/

X64QDS1.png

Meet Ayan Osman 28 year old mother of three. While partying at home her ex-boyfriend and father of her three children Joey Sheppard, who became enraged with jealousy after walking into a late-night party at her apartment. How did this interracial relationship end? He slashed her throat.....

There's countless more Ajnabi murders.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most ajnabi relationships that I know involving xalimos are generally happy cause xalimos tend to be submissive to ajnabi men masha Allah

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali-Ajnabi Wedding Guests

Saving face -
You go, girl! I support your choice to blend, on account of the free food. :salute:

Truth - I wasn't really invited. The food was sh*t. And at least that's not me/ or my kid. :samwelcome:

Somali hypocrisy at it's finest. :siilaanyosmile:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali-Ajnabi Wedding Guests

Saving face -
You go, girl! I support your choice to blend, on account of the free food. :salute:

Truth - I wasn't really invited. The food was sh*t. And at least that's not me/ or my kid. :samwelcome:

Somali hypocrisy at it's finest. :siilaanyosmile:
Its rare to eat some good food at a Somali wedding

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Some of you guys go straight to the extreme to quickly. Honestly, most turn out fine. The real problem is to many guys/girls marrying out.

I would not trust an ajanib. She would kill me for life insurance. I would sleep with one eye open if I married ajanib.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts