Ajnabi guy shitting on Somalia

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This video is so biased and fucked up on so many levels i would take it down if i could i do not disagree with everything he is saying but some of it is qashin ain't salty or nothing but this guy seems like he's got an agenda against somalis you would think he is talking about 2005 yes Somalia is not perfect lot of fucked of shit goes on weliba xaga siyaasada but dayumm this video is full of non factual bs he usually speaks highly of Ethiopia talow did he get paid the comment section is even worse imagine some geeljire guys agreeing with this shit 100% no push back just ''yes you are right master shit''

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
That shit needs to be deleted. We need Somalia’s government propaganda fill YouTube and Social media to change our reputation because we’ve been neglecting it for years..
B810170D-5167-4956-9272-673ECDE1C6A4.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I saw that video a couple months ago and I was so pissed.
The guy was talking about us like we were some ooga booga savages always killing each other for blood money as if we never settled disputes in a civilised manner for thousands of years before those anglos learned to wash their crusty ass properly

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I saw that video a couple months ago and I was so pissed.
The guy was talking about us like we were some ooga booga savages always killing each other for blood money as if we never settled disputes in a civilised manner for thousands of years before those anglos learned to wash their crusty ass properly
This shitty Youtube script sounds like it was writen by some 4chan user

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I saw this exact video and contemplated making a thread on it but looks like you beat me to it lol.

Yeah it's very clear this guy did the bare minimum research and has no idea what he's talking about, he got some things right. He also talks in a very cringe way, like a redditor.

Overall, bad video he has no idea about Somalia's recent progress, he makes us sound extremely primitive and stupid, but some information was accurate.

This video is so biased and fucked up on so many levels i would take it down if i could i do not disagree with everything he is saying but some of it is qashin ain't salty or nothing but this guy seems like he's got an agenda against somalis you would think he is talking about 2005 yes Somalia is not perfect lot of fucked of shit goes on weliba xaga siyaasada but dayumm this video is full of non factual bs he usually speaks highly of Ethiopia talow did he get paid the comment section is even worse imagine some geeljire guys agreeing with this shit 100% no push back just ''yes you are right master shit''

I knew something was wrong when he praised Somaliland. I feel somalilanderistic paid him to do this video

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I knew something was wrong when he praised Somaliland. I feel somalilanderistic paid him to do this video
Somaliland: we want to seceed from Somalia, we feel as if you are holding us back

SSC: we want to seceed from Somaliland and join Somalia again, we feel as if you are holding us back

Somaliland:

super saiyan GIF

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Does the Lander guy in the comment section not know he would do the same to Somaliland if he could get clicks and views from it most of these zombies can't think ahead

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I saw this exact video and contemplated making a thread on it but looks like you beat me to it lol.

Yeah it's very clear this guy did the bare minimum research and has no idea what he's talking about, he got some things right. He also talks in a very cringe way, like a redditor.

Overall, bad video he has no idea about Somalia's recent progress, he makes us sound extremely primitive and stupid, but some information was accurate.
This is how the western media operates show the bad side as much as u can and hide any kheyr

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
That shit needs to be deleted. We need Somalia’s government propaganda fill YouTube and Social media to change our reputation because we’ve been neglecting it for years..
View attachment 254088
The hate these ajanabi's have for Somalia keeps them dedicated to the cause,a non stop propaganda machine to counter their false claims would be a good idea

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He went on Somalia wikipedia and just read everything straight from there. I love how all his commenters are frothing over him talking about “interesting history channel” and “learned something new”.

It’s literally just one wikipedia page worth of info.

Which isn’t entirely wrong, he’s correct and many of the stuff but you can tell he’s coming from a place of ignorance. He puts more importance on insignificant facts and undermines the more significant ones.

gaaljecelnimada iska dhaaf
runta waa shay qadhaadh. sorry man
guy talked about terrorism, poverty and pirates. He's damn right, maybe not about the pirates, but let's not pretend like thousands of people don't die from starvation every year and alshabab isn't bombing thousands every year.

Stop hating the truth

Trending

Latest posts