Ajnabi & a revert says Somali women are cheap (Twitter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your minimum wage working ass can't afford to fill up your gas tank and you have the audacity to even speak or @ me. Iska fariso

Like I said before this topic separates the ass beg niggas from the real men!

Everyone who bashed Somali women on this topic is a to me and I will refer you all that!
Wow I upgraded from being a bus rider to driving a car. We're making progress here. :wow:

I'll send the check in the mail. I'll bring the apples to you personally. :sass1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wow I upgraded from being a bus rider to driving a car. We're making progress here. :wow:

I'll send the check in the mail. I'll bring the apples to you personally. :sass1:
You probably sold your booty for that used dusty car don't get it twisted abaayo. I can see the hurt in your replies. Which Somali girl hurt?

Every batty boy in this topic sounds hurt. I will hold a prayer circle for you all

VixR

Veritas
It's a symbiotic relationship. Ajnabi reverts aren't used to paying meher and want in, hyper-religious Somalis are taught meher shouldn't be high and want out. Simple formula.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If an ajnabi was to tie a Somali girl to a tree in the middle of nowhere & told her to wait till he gets back she'll wait till she turns to dust :pachah1:

You guys thought I was joking when I mentioned these stories. You thought I lied. I want an apology immediately.

Imagine seeing this everyday? On a continuous basis?

Most of the Somali girls here are only angry because we are starting to come out of our shell and realise that Somali girls aren't as clean, special and amazing as we once thought they were.

Btw, guys. This stuff is not reserved only for the Salafis as AbdiJohnson is trying to suggest. I know Somali girls who don't even wear a scarf got a Biryani rice dinner in Tikka Masala as a Mahr gift.

Another one with a Coke can, all courtesy of the AbuRupert Corporation.

You faaraxs are slow wallahi. The only reason why you believe Somali girls are so expensive and clean is because that's all she has ever portrayed to you. But with others, My Lord, wallahi you haven't seen anything yet.

If any of you are thinking of marrying a Somali girl in the West. Make them go through a vetting process worse than Donald Trump or deport them from your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.