Ajinabi sympathisers

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Recently there are these people with Arabic names masquerading as our Somali brothers and sisters while telling you that they couldn't care less about Somalia or its people. One such person was talking about allowing Arabs to conquer and strip Somalia of recourses because they are OUR MUSLIM brothers.

Another was talking about sacrificing our good men and women in the army for turkey. I swear this is what happens when you can't differentiate religion from politics. Walah I refuse to believe these treasonous people are actually Somali.

I think its non-somalis larping as somalis.

But it might be actual co0ns tap dancing for the hairy ayrab man
tenor.gif

Lmaooooo I know you're referring to me. If you are, all I said was if Abu Bakr or Umar wanted to rule my lands, I would allow them too since a legitimate Islamic khalifa exists. Nowadays, obviously not since an Islamic caliphate doesn't exist. Islam about Somalinimo any day.

Lmaooooo I know you're referring to me. If you are, all I said was if Abu Bakr or Umar wanted to rule my lands, I would allow them too since a legitimate Islamic khalifa exists. Nowadays, obviously not since an Islamic caliphate doesn't exist. Islam about Somalinimo any day.

“Islam over somalinimo” doesn’t make any sense at all, one is ethnicity and the other is a religion.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Walahi you are the BIGGEST Arab coon. I would never allow ANY Arab to touch my country let alone rule.

Thank god my ancestors were men with pride, agility, intelligence and wit. A dusty Arab can never!

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
@Macalin M @Plo_Koon @Duchess

wasn't even talking about you Abdis and Faraxs, taking about these Abu hebals with the Arab pfp, please read the whole post.
This ain't fake patriotism walaalo, this a response to the fake Somalis on here advocating for the baaba of somalinimo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think its non-somalis larping as somalis.

But it might be actual co0ns tap dancing for the hairy ayrab man
tenor.gif

what about the Somalis that booty clap for the Madow gang life and Ethiopians, and white liberals degenerate life style?