Ajahnabi lady goes to a Somali Mall, ladies refuse their picture taken. Do you know why ? I do ! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be reluctant to having my pictures taken by a total stranger as well. How would you like it if a stranger came to you and tried to take your picture? It's a preference. It doesn't mean they are reer baadiyaal or are paranoid. Besides, I counted 8 pictures on the blog, despite your insinuating thread title. Somalida faraha ha laga qaado, please.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I would be reluctant to having my pictures taken by a total stranger as well. How would you like it if a stranger came to you and tried to take your picture? It's a preference. It doesn't mean they are reer baadiyaal or are paranoid. Besides, I counted 8 pictures on the blog, despite your insinuating thread title. Somalida faraha ha laga qaado, please.
:jcoleno::kobeok::leon: Waar ninyahow ha dambaajin ...you clearly didn't read it cause she said I just wanted to take a pic of the store not them

Can I please just troll in peace ..what is this North Korea:lolbron:

I would be reluctant to having my pictures taken by a total stranger as well. How would you like it if a stranger came to you and tried to take your picture? It's a preference. It doesn't mean they are reer baadiyaal or are paranoid. Besides, I counted 8 pictures on the blog, despite your insinuating thread title. Somalida faraha ha laga qaado, please.[/

I wouldn't like if she was taking picturs of me either however, I wouldn't mind pictures of the store. You never know where she will put your picture or what she will say about you thus its better to refuse.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Hooyo just won't have the ability to inquire the purpose of her taking her pic.

So Hooyo will stay suspicious :deadrose::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending