AITA for being pissed off that my boyfriend chose to spend hours playing a computer game - Reddit

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

ETA: photos for everyone saying I’m bullshitting https://1drv.ms/a/s!Ak6DfWtbS6IRkzkxim6XWMqHFdpN

ETA: as predicted, he’s told me that as I’m going to “keep shitting on him” (translates to telling him he’s upset me and it’s not okay) he’s going to ignore me and go back to bed

Yesterday morning I (20f) text my boyfriend (21f) asking him to call me when he woke up: I was in a good mood and I just wanted to do something with him. He called me and essentially said what I wanted to do wasn’t important enough. So we didn’t do it.

He had an interview that I set up for him that afternoon and was SUPPOSED to come and see me after, at about 5:40pm.

At about 3:30pm, I was having a shower and, whilst I was shaving, I had a particularly big seizure. I cut up my arm and my leg, I fractured my foot, I cracked the bath, and brought the entire ceiling down. I awoke to the ungodly crash beneath me, about 40 minutes after I remember going in to the shower. I went to my room, called an ambulance, and text my boyfriend.

My boyfriend text back immediately, so he knew what had happened, and I text him immediately after: he never bothered to respond.

I spent an hour with the paramedics until my sister arrived to look after me. It’s worth noting my sister lives an hour’s drive away whereas you can get to my boyfriend’s house in less than five minutes.

I took a nap and woke up to a load of discord notifications from the GC and it turns out whilst I was having the longest seizure of my life, my boyfriend was just fucking about playing a stupid boat game. He plays games every day, normally it gets a bit annoying but I don’t really care, do what makes you happy. HOWEVER, given the circumstances I am incredibly upset and hurt that he chose to play a stupid boat game over even checking that I was alright (until his sister told him off).

I sent him a message going off at him because I don’t think that was okay to do when you claim to love someone, but I KNOW that when he wakes up and/or reads it he’ll just be like WeLl I sAiD iD pLaY wItH tHeM and YoUrE oVeRrEaCtInG, so before he has the chance to make me feel worse than I already do, I’m here to triple check that I’m not the arsehole here

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I was about to say pussy is temporary and virtual achievements are for life when I read the title.

That guys a dickhead

Boyfriends have no duty towards you. Watch how his aloofness will make her stay with him, this guys an experienced practitioner.