Airjalam I've a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

How's life in Seattle? I got a friend who going to move there. Is rent expensive? Like how much would you think one bedroom apartment costs? Are there ghetto people? I usually associate seattle with Asians.

Ghetto? Seatte?

Wallahi somalis are natural comedians. Seattle is a safe azz city theres no ghettos in seattle
chill

Q

Queen Carawelo

What does your habesha ass know about Somalis or Seattle. Aren't you from Cali? Or you slipped up?

What does your habesha ass know about Somalis or Seattle. Aren't you from Cali? Or you slipped up?

no ghettos in seattle, never heard of seattle gangs afaik

In the westcoast only Cali(sactown,stockton,la,oakland), Arizona are known for real hoods, gang culture
Just giving you a rundown since your from mn u might not be familiar with hoods n so on

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Friend? :comeon:Idman you can visit me and we can get it popping. :ahhhh:

Anyway cuzzo Seattle is a big ass city. The north side where I used to live is nice and all but meesa waa cadaan kaliya. Your friend will get depressed af in that end of town.

The south is where all the minorities stay at. You can find apartments that are cheap there but you know any thing that's cheap where immigrants are at is usually not good. The south gets hot at times but it's mostly in the summer.

If your friend wants to live around Somalida she should look for a spot in the south end or Seatac,TUK which isn't that far from the south end. Seatac and TUK is Somali heaven. It's where the makhayad's, malls are at. The airport in Seatac is where skinnies run shit. Your pal can even find a spot close to the airport. Most of the skinnies that work at the airport live near it.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Idman,
Maybe you can check Craigslist. Unless you got low income or S8, Rent is hella expensive for the average people. People can't even find a cheap studio adna you're talking about a 1 bedroom:damn:No wonder more people are moving to other cities in the Seattle area. Seattle will soon all be cadaan city.:damedamn:They're already pushing the minorities away from the south and making rent expensive.

waraabe

Your superior
Horta where in America can't u find somali. Liberal state Btw. With decent living standards

Horta where in America can't u find somali. Liberal state Btw. With decent living standards

anywhere in Cali -Most beautiful down to earth chicks, best state hands down
-ATL- Most beautiful black women
-H-town- Second to atl, Cheap, jobs
-Dallas-Good city overall cheap

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

The flowing states harbor no to little Somalis

New Hampshire

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

Rhode Island

New Mexico

Nevada

Idaho

Iowa

Montana

Florida

Wyoming

Hawaii

Alaska

These are liberal states

waraabe

Your superior
The flowing states harbor no to little Somalis

New Hampshire

Pennsylvania

New Jersey

Rhode Island

New Mexico

Nevada

Idaho

Iowa

Montana

Florida

Wyoming

Hawaii

Alaska

These are liberal states

wallahi i met a man from new jersey in Hargeisa few years ago. he lived in the USA for 20 years and was out of the homeland for 40 years.

which state in america has the highest living standards, salaries

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I have relatives in Atlanta. Their pics on FB with their friends suggest there are a lot of hot black women in Atlanta. :coolphone:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If I moved to US it would have to be a place like Seattle.

Liberal.
Clean
Low crime rate
Not many mooriyans
Seattle experience all 4 seasons. I need that. Right now where I live I'm enjoying the smell of autumn and the leaves will start falling of in a week or two. I like sitting in my backyard with my shaah enjoying the changing of colour in the environment and the change of climate.

wallahi i met a man from new jersey in Hargeisa few years ago. he lived in the USA for 20 years and was out of the homeland for 40 years.

Houston, Dallas, ATL for black ppl, houses very cheap, Lifestyle good.

im maybe biased but id avoid a city with no black people just not my thing.

menace

VIP

Prince George county Virginia

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thanks Airjalam.

She doesn't want to live with many somalis. She doesn't want to move from MN to another MN lol.
She can afford to pay rent, She's a recent dental grad.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace I've a relative who lives in Trenton, New Jersey. They've been living there since 1996. They have few Somali families. So there are Somalis in NJ.

menace

VIP
Menace I've a relative who lives in Trenton, New Jersey. They've been living there since 1996. They have few Somali families. So there are Somalis in NJ.

I love you and miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts