Air Force has Psychic guards and Demons protecting Area 51

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
There are demons/Jinn guardian Area 51 sensitive areas from remote viewers/Astral Projectors. Anyone who tries to remote view Area 51 or Astral project into it is met by a Demon/Jinn who freezes that individual and then sends them back to their physical body and person wakes up with a migraine.

The US defense department is always 50 years ahead of any technology in the world, and this includes Remote viewing and Astral Projection.

The CIA bought Robert Monroe's Hemi-sync work for inducing Astral Projection states. So CIA has psychic spies too. It's publicly available on their website.

images (43).jpeg

mqdefault.jpg

There are demons/Jinn guardian Area 51 sensitive areas from remote viewers/Astral Projectors. Anyone who tries to remote view Area 51 or Astral project into it is met by a Demon/Jinn who freezes that individual and then sends them back to their physical body and person wakes up with a migraine.

The US defense department is always 50 years ahead of any technology in the world, and this includes Remote viewing and Astral Projection.

The CIA bought Robert Monroe's Hemi-sync work for inducing Astral Projection states. So CIA has psychic spies too. It's publicly available on their website.

View attachment 199364

View attachment 199365
Yeah obviously Area 51 would have jinns defending that place.

View attachment 199364

View attachment 199365

astral project is real?

Cerberus

VIP
My maternal grandmother told me she dated a man that practiced astral projection to stalk her. My maadow side is very into mysticism . I got some interesting stories
You got a Mathow side? I can do Astralprojection too.

You got a Mathow side? I can do Astralprojection too.
My mum’s family are maadows of zambos, free of people color, and creoles descent. My maternal great grandfather is from Cape Vedre/Canary Islands. Everyone has a different surname because they used marriage to solidify allegiances and wealth. This is why women were more valuable. They also made their money through agriculture and by “praying” a lot……

Cerberus

VIP
My mum’s family are maadows of zambos, free of people color, and creoles descent. My maternal great grandfather is from Cape Vedre/Canary Islands. Everyone has a different surname because they used marriage to solidify allegiances and wealth. This is why women were more valuable. They also made their money through agriculture and by “praying” a lot……
So you're half Somali?

Cerberus

VIP
Yeah, but 50 percent of maadow lineage is related to Somalis. Macaronesians are generically related to Somalis and Berbers. My maadow side were separatist and conservative . Ironically, large foreheads are very common trait
I got the large forehead too. We are half Natufian so berber too.

Trending