Ain't she cute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off its called sudden not soudan also known as south egypt, also what board is this giving props to khara skinsuddanese women.. you are a disgrace to all us somalis. this looks like a budget niroz. i gotta say tho she has potential if she took off that towel she'd be a solid half ten

She looks Somali.

I've a friend who's north Sudenese, she's a YouTuber. Very pretty.
Somali women are more authentic these people were raped by Arabs hence their looks lol
Why do you have to compare? Both have attractive females. This is not a competition. This thread was just appreciating a particular Sudanese beauty, no need to involve Somali females. Chill out. You people are an embarrassment.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do you have to compare? Both have attractive females. This is not a competition. This thread was just appreciating a particular Sudanese beauty, no need to involve Somali females. Chill out. You people are an embarrassment.
Stfu harambe.All I said was she looks Somali, which most of them do.

They were originally Bantu they have inferiority complex I'm not ashamed to say it, it's unfortunate their ancestors were raped it really is blame arabs for that
Arabs could never capture Sudan so they had to marry their way into the country. Take your rape fantasies elsewhere please.

And they were never Bantu, they're from a cushtic group derived from ancient Nubians and Egyptians... Then again you probably don't learn this earning a liberal arts degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending