AI mistakes Serena williams & michelle obama for men.

So their brains is not put into account? I mean-- exploitation is part of human history. Go see the Ottoman at the height of Islam.

But Cadaans have brains--Ottoman has an amazing civilization, but it took white people to copy them and make the world speed up into now.

Now granted Islam thrives in modesty and the Cadaan thrive is materialism. But give credit where it is due
Ottoman was not at the height of Islam at all, u can see that bc they were the last nation that had a caliphate.
Also cadaans have 0 brains, im sry to tell u, I grew up with them, they are no different to any other race, The only difference is they have more money and opportunities and a better culture which goes against living a lifestyle which would ruin your dunya. But other than that, they are disgusting ppl for the most part, most ethnics deify white ppl as if they r the most moral and best ppl, they are not.
If any muslim nation, followed Islam truly, then we would be like the sahaba, and be prospering and conquering lands, but we love the dunya so much, and act like the kuffar, that we are the weak ones. If u want to ask urself why kuffar are succeeding and we arent, look to urself.

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
Serena and Michelle have robust bodies, but their faces still look pretty womanly to me. Clearly the software is biased towards Caucasian leaning faces.

This is true. They did studies to show that it recognized white guy faces a lot better. Even ones that looked a lot like white girl faces to the naked eye.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ottoman was not at the height of Islam at all, u can see that bc they were the last nation that had a caliphate.
Also cadaans have 0 brains, im sry to tell u, I grew up with them, they are no different to any other race, The only difference is they have more money and opportunities and a better culture which goes against living a lifestyle which would ruin your dunya. But other than that, they are disgusting ppl for the most part, most ethnics deify white ppl as if they r the most moral and best ppl, they are not.
If any muslim nation, followed Islam truly, then we would be like the sahaba, and be prospering and conquering lands, but we love the dunya so much, and act like the kuffar, that we are the weak ones. If u want to ask urself why kuffar are succeeding and we arent, look to urself.

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

Mashalaaah, i have ZERO love of this world. (but i am depressed so, i don't know -mashalaaah laakiin my imaan is increasing lol)

Mashalaaah, i have ZERO love of this world. (but i am depressed so, i don't know -mashalaaah laakiin my imaan is increasing lol)
Do u really have 0 love of this world. I have met many muslims in my life, I only know one (who I convinced biithnillah to hate the dunya). If u really have 0 love of this world, i will need to make a seperate thread with u where we discuss our hate of this dunya

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do u really have 0 love of this world. I have met many muslims in my life, I only know one (who I convinced biithnillah to hate the dunya). If u really have 0 love of this world, i will need to make a seperate thread with u where we discuss our hate of this dunya

I am apathetic to this dunya, but also i have my own neurosis. For example i am NOT on social media. My favorite thing to do is not watch a movie-- but listen to a good juicy Khutbah. I am very humble etc et etc

A thread to discuss hate of this dunya? I mean, i don't hate it but i don't value it that much. I am very resigned

I am apathetic to this dunya, but also i have my own neurosis. For example i am NOT on social media. My favorite thing to do is not watch a movie-- but listen to a good juicy Khutbah. I am very humble etc et etc

A thread to discuss hate of this dunya? I mean, i don't hate it but i don't value it that much. I am very resigned
I think u are the female version of me
I dont have social media
dont watch movies
dont listen to music
dont listen or watch anything haram
lower my gaze
Dont enjoy talking to ppl for hours where all they do is waffle and make jokes and waste time
Dont enjoy any lahw or lacib

I just like to read Quran pray and seek knowledge, anything else like work or studies is a chore to me
Sidenote:Im on break rn so i waste too much time on this thread as soon as i get back to studying im off the internet

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It because of these racists that the A.I is taking input from. Do you remember the Microsoft A.I that had twitter account? It only took few days to turn it to nazi supporter because racists engaged with him.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Many women from Iran, some other parts of the middle east, and Britain also have robust faces with masculine jaws. These features aren't only limited to blacks and Asians

Iranian women
Slide-19-Ninara-Flickr.jpg

British women
fashion-2015-10-kate-middleton-pippa-middleton-sisters-main.jpg

I get Serena she's manly as hell, was probably fed steroids as a child, but Michelle looks totally like a woman.

@Shimbiris

Serena Williams is, of course, a female. However, she has a masculine vibe due to her height and bulkiness. Anyway, with the photo of her and her baby, you are showing a filtered photo of Serena Williams. Believe it or not, she had a minor nose job and lip filling, and she lightened up her skin.

So, Serena Williams, like most celebrities, had her photos altered, and underwent plastic surgery.

This is her look before Photoshop, filters, and plastic surgery.

a7f5f53a2a3003b93866d61ecea2357e46699596_-dr-fft.-serena-williams-et-la-coupe-suzanne-lenglen-roland-garros-2002.jpg

serena-williams-lala-premiere-party.jpg

ed711621863ef0af4be7b061098f3780.jpg

Trending