AI generated people that don't exist

psyche

To each their own
Interesting, but the lack of diversity in looks makes it kinda boring, there's only so much white can do by itself.

I'm more interested in how the program works. Does it operate by using the vastness of the combination of human features to create an improbable being?

I once heard that chances of two people having the same face (excluding twins) is 1 in a trillion.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Interesting, but the lack of diversity in looks makes it kinda boring, there's only so much white can do by itself.

I'm more interested in how the program works. Does it operate by using the vastness of the combination of human features to create an improbable being?

I once heard that chances of two people having the same face (excluding twins) is 1 in a trillion.
I saw some Asians and one black person so far. There's a little text box explaining how it works

I don't think so, doppelganger do exist, there's about seven people in the world who look identical to you

psyche

To each their own
I saw some Asians and one black person so far. There's a little text box explaining how it works

I don't think so, doppelganger do exist, there's about seven people in the world who look identical to you

My bad, I meant a perfect doppelganger. The average human is just bad at finding subtle difference in human so that's why it's people say there are 7 doppelgangers of yourself.

https://www.adelaide.edu.au/news/news81642.html
If you want more information about a true doppelganger you can read this article.

Xaruun

VIP
This shit’s unsettling as f*ck. The AI can only handle one ‘person’ at a time, so if two people are generated the second one ends up being an abomination. Pretty much everything
surrounding the face is a mess. Here’s a few examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending