Ahmed Madoobe's "commission" says "no additional steps required"...

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a fool he fell right into the trap laid out to him by the FGS, now he will be labelled a rogue spoiler for not implenting the changes as requested by Mudane James Swan! It seems like chose the "bir" option instead of peace.... we shall see how Mudane James Swan deals with this trouble maker. The illiterate stooge of Axmed Madoobe can't even spell "James" right and put Jim what an embarrassment this administration, this is what happens when a bunch of coons from Ethiopia try to lead... "Jim" kulaha that will probably piss him off more not very smart to reject the demands... Lets see what Mudane James Swan response will be ...

Letter-to-Ambassador-Jim-1.jpg

Letter-to-Ambassador-Jim-2-696x985.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Both Ogaden and Mareehans are so incredibly retarded. both Low IQ tribes for sure, They both ruined the south.

I long for the days Kismaayo was just Hartis living in peace and prosperity. Our acceptance of "daroodnimo" has ruined our livelihoods for good.

Marehan and Ogaden have never created anything successful in Somali history, they just leach off other tribes.

I would love for my southern Harti brethren to do Aaliyah and comeback to Puntland.

Please leave these low IQ tribes to their own devices

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope we give peace a chance, ego has been our biggest downfall. Don’t send young men to die for a temporary purpose instead let us compromise and accept a deal that works for the best interests of the locals and overall the whole country:)

TekNiKo

VIP
Both Ogaden and Mareehans are so incredibly retarded. both Low IQ tribes for sure, They both ruined the south.

I long for the days Kismaayo was just Hartis living in peace and prosperity. Our acceptance of "daroodnimo" has ruined our livelihoods for good.

Marehan and Ogaden have never created anything successful in Somali history, they just leach off other tribes.
I would love for my southern Harti brethren to do Aaliyah and comeback to Puntland.

Please leave these low IQ tribes to their own devices
Yes I support you, please all go back to PL we dont need your kind in Kismayo.

Madoobe is afar xiniinyood, he wont accept being dictated to.

Bring it on Swine Swan.:trumpsmirk:

But when James fails, who is next @TekNiKo ?

Your xabash daddies failed you already.

Who are you relying on after swan?

I respect madoobe for not accepting the UNs call.

We don't take orders from ajnabi unlike bo0nta MX. Who will you beg next after Ethiopia, the UN and our subclan Cawliyan?

The election is in a few ours sxb. Maalin haBoon :mjlaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The west thinks JL is Mogadishu with no 'dastur'. They don't need you and your 'hayad' charities if it means to destroy their 'dastur' which is what 37 clans agreed to and is keeping the peace in JL. I suggest to Madoobe war iska tura waa hayad ngo ka badan ma wadane, looool, manahin hawiye la ibsan karo uu sheega, we are not SLAVES that are bought. Only slaves are bought, only hawiye la taga sheekadasi oo adoonimada caadi la ah. I can buy a hawiye, just name the price. I can buy the leader of hawiye at any price I so DESIRE, I feel superior I purchased a hawiye and I am darod.

Remember the Konfur Galbeed elections only Lafta green was the candidate and they jailed Abu Mansur the contender.

When UN spoke about this they made Failmajo made him persona non grata.

A UN body that kept silent about Failmajo breaking the constitution in Konfur Galbeed and now helping Farmajo to rig elections in JL.

TekNiKo

VIP
Waryaa @TekNiKo how much your futo cost? I know how much your leader cost, you must come cheaper. It's slave trade waryaa, it's back on. I PURCHASE U AND U DO AS I SAY.
We all know the true slaves, Kab iyo lax

2s5xp3o.jpg

Majeerteen modern day slaves of Italy

img_1882-jpg.42383

The Majeerteen are the poorest Somali

Screenshot_20180526-1930292.png

TekNiKo

VIP
BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIAN FORCES HAVE TAKEN UP ARMS AND NOW ARE FACING OFF KENYA IN AIRPORT BREAKING NEWS TO COME!!!!

DEG DEG

DEG DEG

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We all know the true slaves, Kab iyo lax

2s5xp3o.jpg

Majeerteen modern day slaves of Italy

img_1882-jpg.42383

The Majeerteen are the poorest Somali

Screenshot_20180526-1930292.png

Picking up someone on their 'back' with white font saying 1936 isn't scientific waryaa? 'comic sans text' is 21st century invention. Try a better photo shop better then that, pathetic. A Text snippet by a 'british' colonial, it's like expecting a french colonial to say something nice of 'isaaq'. Oh my god the lack of politics, you want someone who is british who has no 'ties' to me to 'praise' me? listen waryaa, I didn't die in any wars overseas, not a single majerten body. I have majerteniya street named after me in Italy as apart of the nations of the world, majerten is equal to any nation of the world waryaa edeb yeelo.

MAJERTEN IYO ADUUNKA WAA SIMAN YAHAY

TekNiKo

VIP
The idiot Axmed Madoobe called in Kenyan Secret Services to threaten isbadal doonka including Seeraar, wallahi war is brewing and Rer Abdille is making enemies out of everyone

Xog ay heshay Caasimada Online ayaa sheegeysa in saraakiil ka tirsan sirdoonka Kenya ay magaalada Kismaayo kulan qarsoodi ah kula qaateen qaar ka mid ah musharaxiinta u taagan xilka madaxtinimo ee maamulka Jubbaland.

Saraakiisha ka socotay Sirdoonka dowladda Kenya ayaa la sheegay inay musharaxiintaas hor dhigeen dalab ay wateen oo ahaay inay taageeraan musharax Madaxweyne Axmed Madoobe, oo lagu xagliyo inuu taageero wayn ka heysto dowladda Kenya.

Mas’uuliyiin ku sugan magaalada Kismaayo oo naga codsatay inaanaa warbaahinta u adeegsan magacooda ayaa Caasimada Online u xaqiijiyay in kulankaas ay saraakiisha Kenyaanka ah la qaateen musharaxiin ay ka mid yihiin Cabdinaasir Seeraar oo si weyn uga soo horjeeda siyaasadda Axmed Madoobe aadna ugu dhaw madaxda federaalka, iyo musharax Madaxweyne Cabdi Cali Raage.

Saraakiisha ka socotay Sirdoonka Kenya ayaa musharaxiintaas ugu hanjabay in haddi aysan taageerin Axmed Madoobe ay Kenya kusoo rogi doonto xayiraad dhaqaale iyo mid socdaalba, waxaana xusid mudan in musharaxiinta loo hanjabay ay yihiin kuwii lagu xaglinayey inay taageerayaan madaxda dowladda dhexe.

Doorashada Jubbaland ayaa wajahaysa loolan aad u xoogan oo ay ka dhex muuqdaan dowladaha deriska la ah Soomaaliya, kuwaas oo ay ugu cad-cadyihiin Kenya iyo Itoobiya oo iyagu kaleh dano kala duwan.

Beesha Caalamka ayaa sidoo kale sheegtay inay aad u saluugsantahay habka uu guddiga doorashada Jubbaland u wado howlaha doorashada, hadii aan wax laga badalina ay Jubbaland ku qeynayso taageeradooda.

Dhinaca kale madaxda dowladda dhexe oo iyagu aan tagi karin magaalada Kismaayo, ayaa ku goodiyay in aysan aqbali doonin natiija kasta oo kasoo baxda howsha ka socota Kismaayo.

Dowladda dhexe ayaa sheegtay in qorsha uga degsan doorashada Kismaayo uu yahay in marka hore ay Kismaayo ku qabato shir dib u heshiisiin ah.

Caasimada Online

TekNiKo

VIP
Picking up someone on their 'back' with white font saying 1936 isn't scientific waryaa? 'comic sans text' is 21st century invention. Try a better photo shop better then that, pathetic. A Text snippet by a 'british' colonial, it's like expecting a french colonial to say something nice of 'isaaq'. Oh my god the lack of politics, you want someone who is british who has no 'ties' to me to 'praise' me? listen waryaa, I didn't die in any wars overseas, not a single majerten body. I have street named after me apart of the nations of the world, majerten is equal to any nation of the world waryaa edeb yeelo
An Ignoble people have no right to talk to me, keep marrying midg0 as noted by the Canadian government.
gabooyemj.jpg

Before you claim this is photoshop too heres the source:

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2014/01/29/SOM104589.E.pdf

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo Let's go for a walk down in ROMA ITALY TO VIA MAJERTENIYA, WE WILL HAVE A COFFEE THERE, WA AWOOWEYASHAYDA OO KAMID AH JIDADKA WADAMADA ADUUNKA, GUUL WEEYO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
An Ignoble people have no right to talk to me, keep marrying midg0 as noted by the Canadian government.
View attachment 77278
Before you claim this is photoshop too heres the source:

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/eoir/legacy/2014/01/29/SOM104589.E.pdf

No I didn't say this is photo shop haka ordin. The picture u post of majerten carrying colonials is clearly photoshoped. That is Comic sans text mana jirin fontkasi in 1920s, it didn't exist yet the photo u post has a 21st century text style on it. I say u need to improve on photoshop. Another reason your clans fails, you get caught out sxb, like burcad diimeedka cayr oo la yimi mashruci alitihaad in 93 bari and failed then did again in 2007 with shabab and cayrow after abdillahi realized diinta bilqaysteen. HG waxba lama harin. They sit in mogadishu in looted properties while giving quran lessons, that's marehan FRIEND. Allahu akbar

Trending