Ahmed Madoobe reconciles with FGS and is heading to Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably on his terms. Farmaajo could use a friend, I would support madoobe if I were him.

What did he say?

In before nabad and nolol employees spin this as a win for nabad and nolol and 'axmed madoobe oo isa soo dhiibay'.

Madoobe is on my wavelength, I said this on one of Saahid's thread.
:salute:

When you said president I assumed you meant Deni, not once did I think Farmaajo.

:mjlol::russ:you can definitely tell that's an issue.

Maybe the 'president' title needs to be changed to 'governor' for the Head of federal states.

:manny:

Farm

VIP
He reconciled with Kheyre (it’s why he called Kheyre president) not Farmaajo, I wrote about this in another thread.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Probably on his terms. Farmaajo could use a friend, I would support madoobe if I were him.

What did he say?

In before nabad and nolol employees spin this as a win for nabad and nolol and 'axmed madoobe oo isa soo dhiibay'.
Watch 1:00 - 2:00 “nimanki aar baa ka dambeeyo waxay noqonaysaa in madaxweynaha meeshi loogu tago” Who is the lion behind Farmaajo :cosbyhmm:

Shaolin23

He reconciled with Kheyre (it’s why he called Kheyre president) not Farmaajo, I wrote about this in another thread.
He talked about the incident at 2 minutes and clarified it he is either back tracking from a mistake intentional or not or covering his tracks for letting too much info out I can’t tell but Madoobe doesn’t seem like a stupid guy to let out a huge secret like that

Watch 1:00 - 2:00 “nimanki aar baa ka dambeeyo waxay noqonaysaa in madaxweynaha meeshi loogu tago” Who is the lion behind Farmaajo :cosbyhmm:
The lion is farmaajo. Lol

Madoobe learned politics. He is trying to smooth talk farmaajo. But you can tell it isnt his only trick, I hope farmaajo bites, for his own sake.

His admin is embroiled in internal conflicts dhan walba but hes always so eager to work with neighboring countries.

Farmaajo is a low IQ beta guy. He is like the mercury of politics.

Shaolin23

The lion is farmaajo. Lol

Madoobe learned politics. He is trying to smooth talk farmaajo. But you can tell it isnt his only trick, I hope farmaajo bites, for his own sake.

His admin is embroiled in internal conflicts dhan walba but hes always so eager to work with neighboring countries.

Farmaajo is a low IQ beta guy. He is like the mercury of politics.
I disagree that’s not what he meant he’s not referring to Farmaajo as a lion Farmaajo ain’t no lion everybody can see that,he’s soft and diplomatic but he’s far from stupid the lion is a bigger power behind him I’m thinking he’s talking about the US/Ethiopia alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts