Ahmed Madoobe Dynasty

1616322832216.png

For every year that goes he gets younger, Odaygan must tell me his secret. I bet he will look like a teenager his next term:whew:

When I first googled him, I was so confused, , I thought google was acting up :damn:

Somali politicians/ warlords are living like kings, they're like Hollywood celeb, no wonder they're all getting younger and richer.
and every single one of them got his tol in his xero
like they're his xoolo :silanyolaugh:

It would be GREAT if Madobe became president of Somalia as a whole
Yeah the way he transformed JL from AS stronghold to a Federal state is amazing. I have no doubt Xamar will look like Singapore if he becomes president. But are Somalis ready for a man like Madoobe :wow:

When I first googled him, I was so confused, , I thought google was acting up :damn:

Somali politicians/ warlords are living like kings, they're like Hollywood celeb, no wonder they're all getting younger and richer.
and every single one of them got his tol in his xero
like they're his xoolo :silanyolaugh:
they live terrible lives with a lot of stress, and have to deal with the fear of dying at any time.

havent you seen these niggas always hold meetings in the middle of the night? because they don't sleep.

they live terrible lives with a lot of stress, and have to deal with the fear of dying at any time.

havent you seen these niggas always hold meetings in the middle of the night? because they don't sleep.
Except Madoobe, he gets younger. Waraa sheeg the secret, I heard he eats MX children ma run baa?

Madoobe has an entire country Kenya backing him to end end. The other States are ahead because the leaders they have feel like they have to deliver for their states, be competent or else they’ll be replaced.

Don’t they all live in villas and eat quality meals there’s good that comes with the downside of stress.

Madoobe has an entire country Kenya backing him to end end. The other States are ahead because the leaders they have feel like they have to deliver for their states, be competent or else they’ll be replaced.
Yoy seem to make Kenya look like a super power.
Just say you are langaab who used every resource including Ethiopia but failed miserably.

Yoy seem to make Kenya look like a super power.
Just say you are langaab who used every resource including Ethiopia but failed miserably.

Kenya has AMISOM funding that was supposed to be used to turn your Adeer into something at least resembling a regional leader. Instead they used the AMISOM funds to camp in Kismaayo, collaborate with Al Shaydaan, eat the charcoal money. This arrangement had granted Madoobe more staying power than the other regional leaders.

Kenya has AMISOM funding that was supposed to be used to turn your Adeer into something at least resembling a regional leader. Instead they used the AMISOM funds to camp in Kismaayo, collaborate with Al Shaydaan, eat the charcoal money. This arrangement had granted Madoobe more staying power than the other regional leaders.
the charcoal trade has ruined the jubbaland landscape
ExBA6WRWQAIXzps.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
the charcoal trade has ruined the jubbaland landscapeView attachment 176115
Somalis are not yet even capable of ruining a landscape the reason there coastal area around Kamboni is more green is probably due to planting unless you believe charcoal traders perfectly picked from our side of the invisible border.

Heres that same region zoomed out (Kiunga is just as degraded)
BFCE06C7-39C0-4D21-AD96-B16A0314BF30.jpeg

Somalis are not yet even capable of ruining a landscape the reason there coastal area around Kamboni is more green is probably due to planting unless you believe charcoal traders perfectly picked from our side of the invisible border.

Heres that same region zoomed out (Kiunga is just as degraded)
View attachment 176134
id assume kenya are able to police their side a far better but hey idk :kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts