Ahmed Madobe restores his relationship with Addis Ababa

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
What has Marehan contributed to the war against Shabaab? You are only known for discouraging others online. It started with Hawadle and now you are focused on Ogaden. Even your own politicians are telling y’all to leave the towns and go fight AS in the wilderness where they are hiding!

What are we doing with the ciidan in Bardheere.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Ethiopia will provide tanks for this ciidan
:dead1:
Ethiopian troops along with SNA troops including most notably contingents of ciidan from the 5k will also aid in our operation. We are boosting the number of ciidan and weapons in this operation as well as local supplies. As soon as supply lines, air support and strategies are worked out Gedo will join HSM's war against khawarjita. Might be the most notable thing out of his term but we are doing our part. Unlike blackie but don't worry we don't expect him to do anything let him enjoy his last months. I expect the operation will start after the rainy season is over as the mud in the middle Jubba will complicate things. Hopefully fartaag will use UPD connections to get us air support from us bolstering our capabilities.

After 12 years of screaming in the wilderness of west gedo nigga brings ''trust me dude'' as his sources of madobe leaving kkkkk

View attachment 262181
You've been quoting me endlessly in jubba land topics Mr. Hg :silanyosmile:

Take it easy champ, don't be pressed. Don't be worried, just sit back and enjoy.

BTW all your posts ur trying to convince yourself before anyone else. It's fine to cope just do it calmly.

Somali Saayid

VIP
You've been quoting me endlessly in jubba land topics Mr. Hg :silanyosmile:

Take it easy champ, don't be pressed. Don't be worried, just sit back and enjoy.

BTW all your posts ur trying to convince yourself before anyone else. It's fine to cope just do it calmly.
I learned today he isn't HG or Abgaal

Mx when they find out Somali liyuu police will be helping them liberate buaale instead of the Ethiopian raw meat eating forces.

hide GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ethiopia will bijjslap
Madoobe and tell him step down or face bullet

Trending