Ahmed madobe moving with 5 tikniko inside Mogadishu

Abaq

VIP
That's the Jubbaland daraawiish soldiers he came with. The trucks were probably provided by our Sacad brothers

Leave me alone. I see him as my inspiration when we langabs uprise and usurp power!

There is nothing inspirational about him. He is a terrorist, who was hiding in forests and then brought kdf to fight somalis. The problem is Puntland who keeps backing him up and his cousins who he brought from ethiopia and kenya. We will see about him

There is nothing inspirational about him. He is a terrorist, who was hiding in forests and then brought kdf to fight somalis. The problem is Puntland who keeps backing him up and his cousins who he brought from ethiopia and kenya. We will see about him
You sound bitter. All puntland do is back him symbolically so how is that stopping you?

So the AS terrorists are Somalis all over sudden.

What Somalis did he come to fight?
2013 mx who were terrorist sympathisers using govt support under Saacid tried to fight him and he gave them a lesson.

You sound bitter. All puntland do is back him symbolically so how is that stopping you?

5,000 Ogaden men died from Doobley to Kismayo,

Just on 1st Sept when ahmed entered kismayo, Sept 2012, 44 Ogaden died inside kismayo, 39 were Reer cabdulle, reer waamo and reer Ogadeniya, mostly Reer Waamo Ogaden, not that we discount the efforts of any other Absame who died, but the point is

Blood and treasure fro ahmed was paid for by Absame and Absame alone, i remember we Ogaden in england would raise money on a weekly basis, every Ogaden family would send me to an account every month, every single Absame family i know would be asked to send money and they did,

Cabdi iley gave ahmed support, he even offered ahmed liyu police 20,000 men to clean jubaland but ahmed said i do not want to spill muslim blood,

reer NFD sent boys, administrators, translators and lets not forget, seen it with my own eyes, Ogaden kenyan soldiers,

then we have Ogaden kenyan ministers and politicians, and Ogaden politicians in adis baba, the federal ones

to say MJ supported him is utter BS and a dis respect to the young Ogaden men and Absame boys, jidwaq,. Balcad, Weyteen and Gallmiis who i have seen killed and injured in Kismayo, the flower of the Absame world died in Jubaland campaign and Absame sent her sons, blood and treasures from North america, middle east and europe and africa,

dude i remember as a teenage in 2007, 2008 and 2009 going to meetings and raising funds with my abtis and uncle fro Ahmed and sending it to the boys in Doobley, the ras kammboni boys

I clearly remember Ogaden sin meeting holding meetings and agreeing to send ras Kombni money one month and ONLF next month as a rotation,

Puntland did not send blood nor treasure, and thus an insult to Absame men and women who raised money and also died

Puntland supported Jubaland with voice, with words, because truth is puntland needed a federal needing ally,

it really pisses off Marehan and others to admit Absame did it alone in Jubaland despite massive opposition from somalis and ethiopia, we went every where and knocked on doors, UN, the west to get jubaland created and it hurts marehan to admit we where so united and worked together from the 3 Ogaden nations,

out of the 5,000 boys who died, they were all Absame, 100%, and they came from Waamo Jubaland, Ogandeiya and NFD, as far as Imay and dagaxbuur and Qoraxey and garbo and Wardeer,

this was a joint effort and it really hurts marehan because today in gedo marehan cannot field 500 men and needs dhulbahante and warsengali i and SNA, yes warsengali was hired to join gedo militant, shows how langab marehan is

cabdi iley did his part, he asked Ethiopia to release ahmed when the US arrested him and took him there, he supplied money and equipment and massive capital political support from jigjiga towards adis and told zinawi Ogaden is not your enemy,

get me another flan willing to lose 5,000 sons and sent money from all coners of the world and work as a group and they will conquer anywhere in somalia,

Kulaha puntland helped him, sure with words, but certainly not with man power or money and they did because they needed a friend against xamar who also wanted federalism, it was interest not because they cared,

lets not degrade the legacy of the heroes who died for Jubaland, and 100% were Absame, heck even camar and maloonke Ogaden sent men, ever heard of maloonke? i seen them with guns in kismayo helping, and fighting, they are reer Muuse Tagalwaaq Ogaden, hey join bahaale before we join Talamooge

every Ogaden sub clan and every Absame kuumade died and fought and paid lacaq and gave supporter

we do not need support in man power or money alxamdulilah

may Allah bless our fallen heroes, who were all 100% Absame sons,

kulaha we got helped, this helps marehan sleep easy at night,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
5,000 Ogaden men died from Doobley to Kismayo,

Just on 1st Sept when ahmed entered kismayo, Sept 2012, 44 Ogaden died inside kismayo, 39 were Reer cabdulle, reer waamo and reer Ogadeniya, mostly Reer Waamo Ogaden, not that we discount the efforts of any other Absame who died, but the point is

Blood and treasure fro ahmed was paid for by Absame and Absame alone, i remember we Ogaden in england would raise money on a weekly basis, every Ogaden family would send me to an account every month, every single Absame family i know would be asked to send money and they did,

Cabdi iley gave ahmed support, he even offered ahmed liyu police 20,000 men to clean jubaland but ahmed said i do not want to spill muslim blood,

reer NFD sent boys, administrators, translators and lets not forget, seen it with my own eyes, Ogaden kenyan soldiers,

then we have Ogaden kenyan ministers and politicians, and Ogaden politicians in adis baba, the federal ones

to say MJ supported him is utter BS and a dis respect to the young Ogaden men and Absame boys, jidwaq,. Balcad, Weyteen and Gallmiis who i have seen killed and injured in Kismayo, the flower of the Absame world died in Jubaland campaign and Absame sent her sons, blood and treasures from North america, middle east and europe and africa,

dude i remember as a teenage in 2007, 2008 and 2009 going to meetings and raising funds with my abtis and uncle fro Ahmed and sending it to the boys in Doobley, the ras kammboni boys

I clearly remember Ogaden sin meeting holding meetings and agreeing to send ras Kombni money one month and ONLF next month as a rotation,

Puntland did not send blood nor treasure, and thus an insult to Absame men and women who raised money and also died

Puntland supported Jubaland with voice, with words, because truth is puntland needed a federal needing ally,

it really pisses off Marehan and others to admit Absame did it alone in Jubaland despite massive opposition from somalis and ethiopia, we went every where and knocked on doors, UN, the west to get jubaland created and it hurts marehan to admit we where so united and worked together from the 3 Ogaden nations,

out of the 5,000 boys who died, they were all Absame, 100%, and they came from Waamo Jubaland, Ogandeiya and NFD, as far as Imay and dagaxbuur and Qoraxey and garbo and Wardeer,

this was a joint effort and it really hurts marehan because today in gedo marehan cannot field 500 men and needs dhulbahante and warsengali i and SNA, yes warsengali was hired to join gedo militant, shows how langab marehan is

cabdi iley did his part, he asked Ethiopia to release ahmed when the US arrested him and took him there, he supplied money and equipment and massive capital political support from jigjiga towards adis and told zinawi Ogaden is not your enemy,

get me another flan willing to lose 5,000 sons and sent money from all coners of the world and work as a group and they will conquer anywhere in somalia,

Kulaha puntland helped him, sure with words, but certainly not with man power or money and they did because they needed a friend against xamar who also wanted federalism, it was interest not because they cared,

lets not degrade the legacy of the heroes who died for Jubaland, and 100% were Absame, heck even camar and maloonke Ogaden sent men, ever heard of maloonke? i seen them with guns in kismayo helping, and fighting, they are reer Muuse Tagalwaaq Ogaden, hey join bahaale before we join Talamooge

every Ogaden sub clan and every Absame kuumade died and fought and paid lacaq and gave supporter

we do not need support in man power or money alxamdulilah

may Allah bless our fallen heroes, who were all 100% Absame sons,

kulaha we got helped, this helps marehan sleep easy at night,

U know why I love Ahmed Madoobe? when Somalis are hating u, it means your doing something right and they are angry like they were on Abdillahi Yusuf. May Madoobe remain in power forever and ever, if Somalis start ignoring you, that's when u need to be worried as they are happy now that u r failing. I also loved Abdi Iley, even though he was an 'ogadenist' I support a man who loves his own before others unlike that duli cagjar, notice how somalis are silent about him? it means they know he is 'butt licking' weak leader, I hope ONLF comes to power with a mandate of Ogadenism not Somalism.

As a Majerten we have a philosophy, if u don't love your own, u will not love me, love starts at home, I want to see Ogaden start there, not chase after other Somalis first like cagjar does. This is ridiculous sxb. The reason we hate Hawiye is because how hawiye treat each other, look at hamar, no-one cares how many dies daily, that's why we fear if the come to power, they will spread this to us and we become body bags also.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha we also applied the same philosophy to ONLF armed struggle, when we saw ogaden bodies on the floor, we pulled away our support, why? love starts at home, if onlf didn't care for ogaden bodies, we were confident they will not care for other Somalis either. But since ONLF has reformed, as long as they are ogadenist in building up a powerful Ogaden and punishing other Somalis in the region, we will support them, even if their oppressing majerten, why? The leader I hate the most is the one who oppresses his own people but butt licks Majerten, waxasi waa duli like you see with the hawiye leaders recently sitting with deni, most majertens deep down pity hawiye for hosting us while bombs are going off killing of their constituency, we expect deep down no love from them, we are already prepared for them at all times why? dadkooda ayaa malin walbo dhulka yaalo, that will be in the back of our minds at all time and that's why we never take those niggas serious and call them 'waqti dhumis'

U know why I love Ahmed Madoobe? when Somalis are hating u, it means your doing something right and they are angry like they were on Abdillahi Yusuf. May Madoobe remain in power forever and ever, if Somalis start ignoring you, that's when u need to be worried as they are happy now that u r failing. I also loved Abdi Iley, even though he was an 'ogadenist' I support a man who loves his own before others unlike that duli cagjar, notice how somalis are silent about him? it means they know he is 'butt licking' weak leader, I hope ONLF comes to power with a mandate of Ogadenism not Somalism.

As a Majerten we have a philosophy, if u don't love your own, u will not love me, love starts at home, I want to see Ogaden start there, not chase after other Somalis first like cagjar does. This is ridiculous sxb. The reason we hate Hawiye is because how hawiye treat each other, look at hamar, no-one cares how many dies daily, that's why we fear if the come to power, they will spread this to us and we become body bags also.

Cagjar is a lciker of somalis becasue his mum is i-door and so is his wife,

cabdi iley's mum was abaskuul and his wife is reer isaaq mohamed zubeer, in fact both wives,

maybe this is why ahmed is a bit soft, we want him to murk all non Absame but sadly his reer abti side is where he is weak,

we need a ruthless Ogadne who says the buck stops at Absame Kuumad eand to hell with the rest,

do not worry about ONLF, when they created DDS in 1990, they created a mamul with 9 gobals and 52 degmo, and gave Absame 7, today cabdi iley created 2 more gobals and both to Ogaden, he created 42 degmos and gave Ogaden 41, kkkk, in fact he wanted to create more gobals in qoraxey and name it east and west qoraxey and others like calwyahan afdheer,

ONLF will create more demgos and more gobals insha Allah and make it a more even pax Absame

i genuinely would not mind if DDS was renamed Ogadeniya Absamia, insha Allah we will when we win, and you know what i mean by we,

and i would also not mind if all non Absame are poisoned or deported as they are all marti

Somali only know force and i would love it if some are genuinely killed off and poisoned, its extreme but they will start claiming the land and demanding rights, we must exterminate them now when we can

why do you hate cabdi for being Ogadenist ? do you want him to be majertenist,

of course guy put his people first, created 100 new Mps and gave all to Ogaden, from 182 parliament to 282 parliament , 2 new gobals, 42 new degmos, 41 to Absame and 95% control of liyu forces with all top men being us and 90% cabinet being Absame

cabi iley also opened universities in Absame towns,

he once made dinner for all somalis, all qashin langab tribes from every somali region,

then after the dinner he said welcome, invest in our land, do business, raise your kids but never ever forget i sit on that kursi because only Ogaden fights back and this land will always be ruled by an Ogaden,

a friend of my abti who came back to london at the dinner in jigjiga said every gust, mj, buuns, isaaq etc were all silenced and in shock, all 4,000 of them guests,

he only went down for killing hundreds of oromo terrorist and oromo liyu in august 2018 after they killed somalis on the border,

insha Allah if we win, a little genocide should be attempted and cleaning to to just remind langabs they are marti and the land is Kuumade and we should forcefully deport them back to where they came from, somalia all these qashin useless lanagbs piss me off,

@Teeri-Alpha we also applied the same philosophy to ONLF armed struggle, when we saw ogaden bodies on the floor, we pulled away our support, why? love starts at home, if onlf didn't care for ogaden bodies, we were confident they will not care for other Somalis either. But since ONLF has reformed, as long as they are ogadenist in building up a powerful Ogaden and punishing other Somalis in the region, we will support them, even if their oppressing majerten, why? The leader I hate the most is the one who oppresses his own people but butt licks Majerten, waxasi waa duli like you see with the hawiye leaders recently sitting with deni, most majertens deep down pity hawiye for hosting us while bombs are going off killing of their constituency, we expect deep down no love from them, we are already prepared for them at all times why? dadkooda ayaa malin walbo dhulka yaalo, that will be in the back of our minds at all time and that's why we never take those niggas serious and call them 'waqti dhumis'

Do not worry my friend,we have a special punishment for you and other Somalis,

do not worry about cagjar, he will not be there forever insha Allah,

every heard of Boycott and Divestment? ala israel style ?

insha Allah all your imports will be banned and none of our goods will pass by, we will not punish Mj, we will just deport them back to Nugaal where they came from,

but do not worry, even i-door will join you in this trade blockade,

i admire your pro Mj first philosophy, you and i think a like, its one think i admire about MJ, they do not place emotions,

Just do not moan when we place hardcore Absame Kumade first policy and do only what is in the best interest of the Kumade people, unlike harti, we are united, i would advise harti to create a 2 state harti where they encourage the creation of khaatumo and make peace amongst harti,

my people came first, we will insha Allah build train links to trade with Jubaland and Kenya and of course rest of Ethiopia

ethiopia is dying and falling apart, we need to get ready for a massive war form somalis, i fear a two front assualt from somalis and one from oromo/ethiopians,

ethiopia is burning and has 87 ethnic groups who all hate each other and every somali wants to kill me so we are preparing on that basis knowing how low IQ the somali race is, they will want to attack us,

I hope Kumade orders planes to defend her self from the somali hordes, we can handle the oromo but we do not need a german style war front on west and east

i wish puntlandhad a leader like you as president, i admire your Machiavellian no emotions mindset,

i too am the same, i would certainly prepare to kill you and your kind as a preemptive strike since you will be planning the same for me,

masha Allah, i admire people in politics with no emotions and just get on with the job of making their race/people/nation great and killing their enemies, becasie if give the chance i know for 100% sure MJ, hoto, buuns and i-doors and dir and all qashin would wipe me out if they had a chance, so why not attack first since best defence is offence

a civil war is 100% inevitable in Ethiopia and 100% in somali, infact Somalis in somalia have not really settled their scores in the 90s, it was frozen and if given the chance one one group gets better weapons than the other they will start a war,

so its best Absame is most prepared in that contest since everyone wants to kill me and deep down we all know there is no islam, somalinimo, darood, and even kablalax, all fake smiles

i do not want to be Poland or France in world war 2, but prefer to be Russia or america, prepared economically and politically

civl war is gona happen in east africa , and i know if give the chance you and dir and isaaq and hoto and guun etc will attack me, so i too must be ready and on stand by

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do not worry my friend,we have a special punishment for you and other Somalis,

do not worry about cagjar, he will not be there forever insha Allah,

every heard of Boycott and Divestment? ala israel style ?

insha Allah all your imports will be banned and none of our goods will pass by, we will not punish Mj, we will just deport them back to Nugaal where they came from,

but do not worry, even i-door will join you in this trade blockade,

i admire your pro Mj first philosophy, you and i think a like, its one think i admire about MJ, they do not place emotions,

Just do not moan when we place hardcore Absame Kumade first policy and do only what is in the best interest of the Kumade people, unlike harti, we are united, i would advise harti to create a 2 state harti where they encourage the creation of khaatumo and make peace amongst harti,

my people came first, we will insha Allah build train links to trade with Jubaland and Kenya and of course rest of Ethiopia

ethiopia is dying and falling apart, we need to get ready for a massive war form somalis, i fear a two front assualt from somalis and one from oromo/ethiopians,

ethiopia is burning and has 87 ethnic groups who all hate each other and every somali wants to kill me so we are preparing on that basis knowing how low IQ the somali race is, they will want to attack us,

I hope Kumade orders planes to defend her self from the somali hordes, we can handle the oromo but we do not need a german style war front on west and east

Anaga kama xishoono danaheena, we make it clear to Somalis, Majerten first, we don't negiotate about this or try to disguise ourselves with nationalism like Sade or Hawiye and if we do negiotate with them, we only do so because we don't want to prolong the absence of a government which hawiye knows well and one of the reason they prefer the status quo so they can amass up political power and deals using the threat of no governance, they have found that is our weakness only and that's why I suggest to Puntland we need a new policy then playing the waiting game and constant tanasul for a Somali federal government.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha the problem with your clan is your to quick to turn to violence and destruction like ONLF has proven and u tend to think the answers always lie in military when most of the time it doesn't, where-as puntites are only about self defence, we don't seek battles nor do we support any clan who does, we consider this a last resort only. Remember Sayid 'invaded' PL, no Majerteniya Sultanate instructed the invasion of Ogadeniya same with Aideed he initiated the war with PL it wasn't the other way around so we are clearly defence only. u ogaden fellas tend to make the first move too quick and don't weigh out other options because once a war happens, it takes 50 years and longer for Somalis to recover, they don't tend to move forward like the europeans where they have vicious wars but then move on quickly to peace and prosperity, this is where Somalis fail. Even H2tus and Tutsi are more braver then us, they had a vicious battle, now their holding hands and saying lets move on.

I must say the south is the clan with the most cuqdad based on how long it's taking them to recover from 91. MJ/ISAAQ tend to put that shit to the side and move on quicker. HG and other Hawiyes unfortunately can never move on, their stuck in that cycle for-ever. People say Isaaq are cuqdad driven which is half true only, yes they are cuqdad driven because they don't have power within Somalia but they are not cuqdad driven in the sense they will entertain the idea of remaining stateless for 30 years and living in green lines like the south is.

Last edited: