Ahmed Hussen appointed Minister of Housing, Diversity and Inclusion

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He has a very loyal political advisor who is half Filipino half Somali.

None of you have any clue honestly. You're all dumbasses. He had that housing file since 2019. There's no really no change here except that some of his files like children and development and old age pension and unemployment insurance went to a woman in PM Blackface's quest to make his cabinet gender balanced and to make sure all regions have Minister representation. The only reason why he had all those files before was because some regions did not have an MP to put into Cabinet. Some ministers like him had to pick up the workload. Leave the siyaasi to people who follow it and read the news and can provide political analysis.

He's a senior cabinet minister and housing, which was always his file, is a major issue.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

None of you have any clue honestly. You're all dumbasses. He had that housing file since 2019. There's no really no change here except that some of his files like children and development and old age pension and unemployment insurance went to a woman in PM Blackface's quest to make his cabinet gender balanced and to make sure all regions have Minister representation. The only reason why he had all those files before was because some regions did not have an MP to put into Cabinet. Some ministers like him had to pick up the workload. Leave the siyaasi to people who follow it and read the news and can provide political analysis.

He's a senior cabinet minister and housing, which was always his file, is a major issue.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

I will not because I am clearly the only one here with advanced knowledge while the rest dont even have basic knowledge (that he was the minister of this file the entire time). I am the professor.

PM Blackface trusts Hussen with this file as it was the biggest election issue in September and he wants a legacy while campaigning in the next election. In the coming months, Hussen will make alot of enemies while banning blind bidding and demands mandatory house inspections before purchase. Hussen has the most important job in cabinet. Trudeau promised he will do something about housing prices (which he shouldn't) and he trusts Hussen to deliver. I know he will.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I will not because I am clearly the only one here with advanced knowledge while the rest dont even have basic knowledge (that he was the minister of this file the entire time). I am the professor.

PM Blackface trusts Hussen with this file as it was the biggest election issue in September and he wants a legacy while campaigning in the next election. In the coming months, Hussen will make alot of enemies while banning blind bidding and demands mandatory house inspections before purchase. Hussen has the most important job in cabinet. Trudeau promised he will do something about housing prices (which he shouldn't) and he trusts Hussen to deliver. I know he will.
“Honoured to continue serving Canadians in Cabinet as Minister of Housing and Diversity and Inclusion.”

He literally says it himself that he regained this position. Of course we’d know, stop trying to act so intelligent lmao just makes you look dumber.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

First of all.

It's called "portfolio" not file Mr. Professor with "advanced knowledge"

:lolbron:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Did you know the Australian labour party is called Australian Labor (uses American spelling)? Maybe @Periplus should focus on something that is actually a mistake. Hehe

Australia wants to be US so bad lol.

It was not a mistake, it was adopted as such after WWI.

The primary reason given in school is that they wanted to differentiate it from the UK Labour Party and the Labour movement in Australia.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It was not a mistake, it was adopted as such after WWI.

The primary reason given in school is that they wanted to differentiate it from the UK Labour Party and the Labour movement in Australia.

Why do I know more about Australian history than you do? An American turned Australian MP wrote it that way and it stuck. Listen to the professor.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why do I know more about Australian history than you do? An American turned Australian MP who was part of the party wrote it that way and it stuck. Listen to the professor.

King O'Malley's "influence" is a theory.

The fact is that by 1918, King O'Malley lost his seat and ministerial position as the Labor party suffered a split and he was on the losing side.

How many ex-MPs that got pushed out of the party have an influence on their party's name after the fact?

:ummhmm:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
King O'Malley's "influence" is a theory.

The fact is that by 1918, King O'Malley lost his seat and ministerial position as the Labor party suffered a split and he was on the losing side.

How many ex-MPs that got pushed out of the party have an influence on their party's name after the fact?

:ummhmm:

It's not a theory at all. You don't know what you're talking about. It was previously spelled Labour and then it was changed to Labor. He changed it. It is accepted by Australian political scientists. I am a very well read man. He even wanted to legislate the way Australians wrote words (American English) through Parliament. He was apparently obsessed with everything American including spelling despite claiming to be a Canadian so he can be involved in Australian politics. When it comes to the knowledge FILE, I got you beat.

:trumpsmirk:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It's not a theory at all. You don't know what you're talking about. It was previously spelled Labour and then it was changed to Labor. He changed it. It is accepted by Australian political scientists. I am a very well read man. He even wanted to legislate the way Australians wrote words (American English) through Parliament. He was apparently obsessed with everything American including spelling despite claiming to be a Canadian so he can be involved in Australian politics. When it comes to the knowledge FILE, I got you beat.

:trumpsmirk:

Yes, O'Malley wanted to "modernise" Australian English

However these actions was when he was a politician before 1918, the year the ALP changed their name. He was known for Americanisation when he was an MP but the ALP changed its name after he left politics in shame.

O'Malley is a joke in modern Australia. His most known namesake is one of the biggest pubs in our capital city. The joke is that he was a big proponent of prohibition.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Yes, O'Malley wanted to "modernise" Australian English

However these actions was when he was a politician before 1918, the year the ALP changed their name. He was known for Americanisation when he was an MP but the ALP changed its name after he left politics in shame.

O'Malley is a joke in modern Australia. His most known namesake is one of the biggest pubs in our capital city. The joke is that he was a big proponent of prohibition.
Oh!! So O’Malley Pub in London Shepherds Bush is name after him
Is Australia Pub
There is O’Malley Pub is Virginia, just outside Washington DC

Trending

Latest posts