Ahmed Gurey ?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Am not expert on this guy didn’t even know who he was but the Gurey name it means left handed I used to be called this since I was a toddler due to breaking my right hand multiple times and doing everything with my left hand i used to get beatings most days for not eating with right hand I would also throw rocks with the left and never miss. I still write with my left but I broke habit with eating only with it.

Anyways was this guys sure-name actually Gurey I thought it was a bad nickname and kind of an offence To me since they say the Shaytaans are left handed but I just got used to it since most billionaires and those of High IQ are left handed.

am not expert on Nomadic Horner history or heroes I just know this guys statue is in Mogadishu.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Am not expert on this guy didn’t even know who he was but the Gurey name it means left handed I used to be called this since I was a toddler due to breaking my right hand multiple times and doing everything with my left hand i used to get beatings most days for not eating with right hand I would also throw rocks with the left and never miss. I still write with my left but I broke habit with eating only with it.

Anyways was this guys sure-name actually Gurey I thought it was a bad nickname and kind of an offence To me since they say the Shaytaans are left handed but I just got used to it since most billionaires and those of High IQ are left handed.

am not expert on Nomadic Horner history or heroes I just know this guys statue is in Mogadishu.
No his name is Ahmad Ibrahim al-ghazi (the conqueror)
Somali call him Gurey as nickname meaning left handed. Habasha call him Gragn which also means left handed.

Trending