Ahmaddiya Somalis

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
There’s no point converting to ahmadiyya cause they all hate black people lol. Some are cool business wise , but we know what time it is lol

That goes for Shia in general, they hate black people worse then they hate israel

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I grew up with some ahmdiyya, so I know them quite intimately , I even dated a Shia once, I learned the ins and ours of their world, they ain’t shit.

Don’t trust them.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@IftiinOfLife

Racism and slavery is widespread among people and Sunnis aren’t exempt from it.

I never said it wasn’t, obviously racism is everywhere. I’m just warning Somalis to be aware of Shias. Especially eastern ones. I don’t mean that as a oh Shias are all bad , but I’ve been in their world and saw their fuckery. Just stay ready with them lol

All I said was Shias hate black people and it’s for no reason too loool.

:mjlol:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@AussieHustler I consider that group Somali and racism should stop

But this is fucking reality and we have to stay ready.

I never seen Iran take in Somali refugees.

Just be aware of Shias and any other people

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
thats is where i am against takfir, most of them are in bidah no doubt about it but does their bidah reach kufr? i don't know.

thats why i and most muslims consider shia as muslims, but ahmediyya is considered kafirs by all muslims.
I dont get why people give Shia a pass, they are the worst. I dont believe in sects, follow the Holly Quran and Authentic hadiths and you are a muslim. Its that simple.

Check this shia kufr going against the quran. They have lied against the prophet/ahlu bayth and created another religion out of it.

I dont get why people give Shia a pass, they are the worst. I dont believe in sects, follow the Holly Quran and Authentic hadiths and you are a muslim. Its that simple.

Check this shia kufr going against the quran. They have lied against the prophet/ahlu bayth and created another religion out of it.
This Ex Shia Sister exposed Shias for what it is

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@nomand

Most Sunnis consider Shia to be non-muslims because of the tribal wars between Ali and Abu Sufyan family, Muawiya and Yazid.
most sunnis think shia are non-muslim because of there bizzare and unislamic traditon/pratices.
bkwtlkhicaanp00.jpg

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Why?