Ahlu Sunnah Terrorists Surrenders to Galmudug Forces in Cabdiqeybdiid Brokered Talks.

Ahlu Sunnah Terrorists Surrenders to Galmudug Forces in Cabdiqeybdiid Brokered Talks.

1635314703389.png

Last edited:
Shakir is in Garowe where his attacks were supported from.

Sheekh Shaakir oo si dhumaleysi ah ku galay Puntland, iyo Galmudug oo u digtay Puntland.

Macalin Maxamuud iyo Sheekh Shakir lama cafin, qof kasta oo tageerayna cadaalada ayaan horkeeni donaa ayaa uu yiri Taliye Cismaan Cali Hudheey.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It was tactical withdrawal thanks to the efforts of Senator Cabdiqaybdiid who brokered a deal. Ahlu Sunnah withdrew with their weapons and are still on the outskirts. If talks fail they will be back in action. Hopefully Qoor Qoor recognises them and gives new positions to Ayatollah Sheekh Shaakir and Macalin Maxmuud otherwise he will face the barrel again.

Last edited:
It was tactical withdrawal thanks to the efforts of Senator Cabdiqaybdiid who brokered a deal. Ahlu Sunnah withdrew with their weapons and are still on the outskirts. If talks fail they will be back in action. Hopefully Qoor Qoor recognises them and gives new positions to Ayatollah Sheekh Shaakir and Macalin Maxmuud otherwise he will face the barrel again.

They are more likely to lose out on everything they were given before. Shakirs faction should not get a single MP or post.

cow

VIP
i have heard yesterday that the suufis where talking to former vp and caretaker of galmudug carabay and senator abdi qaybdiid i thought it was fake news. but turned out to be true.

anyway guul to president farmaajo and guul to president qoor qoor.

Based

VIP
Now let's liberate the rest of the country. We push out terrorists from one city/town and we consider it job done that's the problem with Somalians

cow

VIP
Now let's liberate the rest of the country. We push out terrorists from one city/town and we consider it job done that's the problem with Somalians

the biggest terrorist in somalia is AMISOM, they need to be kicked out first. notice how the government defeated the suufis without the need for AMISOM who are reported to have been secretly arming shabaab so that they can stay longer in somalia.

2nd thing after that is the destroy the father of al shabaab aka madoobe. if those two things are done and it seems like that will be done then al shabaab is finished.

TekNiKo

VIP
He is a puppet. He may have a few 100 soldiers that he orders around but he doesnt have final say on SNA matters. Theres a 90 year old b00n general overseeing things.
Hes a puppet cancerous idiot. I hope Beesha Abgaal kill him :pacspit:

TekNiKo

VIP
Ahlu Sunnah returned to Bohol on the outskirts of Dhusomareeb still armed and ready

Trending

Latest posts