Ahlu-sunna “Hubkii ay Puntland ugu deeqday Galmudug ayaa naloo adeegsaday”

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Ahlu-sunna “Hubkii ay Puntland ugu deeqday Galmudug ayaa naloo adeegsaday”​

Shaakir-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY OCTOBER 2, 2021

Ururka Ahlu-sunna Waljameeca ayaa sheegay in Maamulka Galmudug ee uu hoggaamiyo ay la-dagaalankooda u adeegsaday hub ay dhowaan ku wareejisay dowladda Puntland.

Sheekh Maxamed Shaakir Cali Xasan oo wareysi gaar ah siiyay BBC-da ayaa sheegay in Puntland ay hub ay ugu talagashay la-dagaalanka Argagixisada Al-Shabaab ku wareejisay maamulka Qoorqoor, iyadoo Qoorqoor uu hubkaasi geystay magaalada Dhuusamareeb, halkii uu u diri lahaa jiidaha dagaalka.

Sidoo kale, Qoorqoor ayuu ku eedeeyay in hubkaas ay Galmudug ugu deeqday Puntland uu si lamid ah Ciidanka DFS ee uu tababaray Turkigu ugu adeegsaday la-dagaalanka culimada Ahlu-sunna.

Sheekh Maxamed Shaakir ayaa uga mahad-celiyay Puntland garab istaagooda maal iyo moodba leh ee ay ugu deeqeen Ciidanka dagaalka kula jiray Al-Shabaab, balse wuxuu sheegay in kutalagalkii deeqdooda la marin habaabiyay.
Idilnews

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is terrible news. PL arms are now used in HG squabbles. As I have argued on many occasions, this is a very dysfunctional clan. Puntland should be hands off with them

This is terrible news. PL arms are now used in HG squabbles. As I have argued on many occasions, this is a very dysfunctional clan. Puntland should be hands off with them
Puntland is already in trouble, they are actively aiding and abetting terrorist Macalin Mahmoud who is in safe haven in North Galkacyo under Puntlands protection calling for Galmudug's destruction with his Jihaad Fatwa he issued yesterday.

Puyntland needs to stop meddling into our Affair, or walahi they will come to regret soon.

cow

VIP
Puntland is already in trouble, they are actively aiding and abetting terrorist Macalin Mahmoud who is in safe haven in North Galkacyo under Puntlands protection calling for Galmudug's destruction with his Jihaad Fatwa he issued yesterday.

Puyntland needs to stop meddling into our Affair, or walahi they will come to regret soon.

wasn't deni your ally? your friend against farmaajo

friend.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I told yall! This was your “teaching moment” you didnt believe us when we warned you arming HG would be disastorous.

I think it is all good. Inshallah Galmuudg is in safe hands. Our biggest problem was Farmajoo, now that he is finished we will thrive,

Rooble the alcoholic and deni are currently destroying galnus. hahaha and just 1 month ago deni was your friend and Rooble your savior.
There are no friends in Politics sxb, just interests.

As for your Abo Farmaajo he will leave regardless to what happens to Galmudug PERIOD!

Bariire our greatest enemy was Farmajoo. Now that we have defeated that bun we will shine.

All our problems stemmed from Farmajoo. These Sufi's are a small problem and inshallah will be solved. Buns spent millions trying to genocide us. We have overcome thanks to Allah.

Now that Roble controls Mogadishu, the rest will be fixed.

Bariire our greatest enemy was Farmajoo. Now that we have defeated that bun we will shine.

All our problems stemmed from Farmajoo. These Sufi's are a small problem and inshallah will be solved. Buns spent millions trying to genocide us. We have overcome thanks to Allah.

Now that Roble controls Mogadishu, the rest will be fixed.

Don't get twisted sxb, our number 1 enemy will always be the meddling Puntland, Farmaajo is temporary and will be gone soon, we must face these cadows in garowe asap who wish our Galmudug states destruction.

cow

VIP
There are no friends in Politics sxb, just interests.

As for your Abo Farmaajo he will leave regardless to what happens to Galmudug PERIOD!

there is nothing your laangaab ass can do about Farmaajo. he is coming back i am just enjoying Rooble destroying galnus.

Don't get twisted sxb, our number 1 enemy will always be the meddling Puntland, Farmaajo is temporary and will be gone soon, we must face these cadows in garowe asap who wish our Galmudug states destruction.
Be warned Gedo community are now trying to use the Daroodnimo card.

Now that Mogadishu is free things have already changed for the better. All our problems came from Mogadishu.

I believe that our number one problem is farmajoo and Gedo community. Farmajoo has now been defeated and he doesn't have Mogadihsu money and resources no more. Let us see how things develop. Qoor is now forced to stop being pro farmajoo. This will further destroy Farmajoo.

It was Gedo community who Qoor Qoor trusted to much who gave the Sufi's a lot of Galmudug weapons. Even if Puntland is helping Sufi's it is going through Abudwaak.

Puntland won't be directly aggressive. Galmudug is safe. Qoor was pro Farmajoo and thought that buns were his friends. He gave Roble a hard time. I think all is good and the situation is favorable for us.

Last edited:
The point is that Gedo community will do all they can to cause problems between Puntland and Galmudug. Now they are using the Daroodnimo card.

Trending

Latest posts