*Ahem*

In Spain it's a gag & funny ,nobody cares

In America fat becky's & shaniqua's would protest & burn that building down & would scream fat lives matter & the #fatphobia would trend .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would break the wall in the middle of the night and leave rat poison in every spices

Wow. U confessed without confessing
1659028135453.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Spain it's a gag & funny ,nobody cares

In America fat becky's & shaniqua's would protest & burn that building down & would scream fat lives matter & the #fatphobia would trend .

In America it will be a drama clash. I mean, just as it is-- when me and friends go to Chinese Lunch buffet-- the owner billa imaan Chinese would stare nastily at our very fat friend. (not anymore tho, we dont go to chinese anything, not after covid) I always found that amusing, because I myself do not eat too much walaah. One plate of food and desert is enuf for me. SO i am proud of her for eating for me. Very satisfying walaahi. She will go thru like 6 plates of food, one plate of salad , and then desert later. So is my habar gidir best friend too. But she eats 3 plates of food, two plates of salad and desert.

I like to pick one plate, but put everything that i need to eat. My favorite food in 1 plate. I always feel like i am wasting money go to all you can eat buffets

Jungle

VIP
Basra Bufsan, you remind me of that crazy tik tok darood xalimo with the fat booty who drives the school buses.