*aheim.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They need to inject that brother with some
Testosterone ASAP

huuno NO amount of testosterone can fix that. Especially the one face covered. I think he is even more woman than the women themselves.:russ:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
huuno NO amount of testosterone can fix that. Especially the one face covered. I think he is even more woman than the women themselves.:russ:
This happens when the men after a few generations see no war. We need every Somali boy enlisted in some kind of combat sport to prevent this.

Is the reason why they do this is because there's no women around?

No women = homosexual behavior.

Ilaahay ha na qabo.

:guccishock:
I'm not Saudi and I do not care to learn about their cultural practices in fact I only know about it because so many people have posted different versions of this on this forum as arab slander and bantu slander since the afro arab (bantu) people in Arabia do it aswell.

I'm sure basra herself has posted multiple version of this in the past and her last one wasnt even that long ago 💀

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I'm not Saudi and I do not care to learn about there cultural practices in fact I only know about it because so many people have posted different versions of this on here.
I think the harsh gender segregation is getting to these men, why else would they do this? It's like how some men in certain military branches do gay stuff because there's no women. Men and women are truly different. I wouldn't have sex with another woman no matter what.

:susp:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I clicked off so fast thinking it was naago 🤣ileen wa niman i was out here thinking i got dambi for dat gahhhdamn

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Zesty as in sus as in not on the straight and narrow path but bending around the curbs kind of zesty

1681239068434.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Stop it guys! @JackieBurkhart why do u pretend to be dumb? We ALL know-- homosexuality is from birth. This kind of feminine nonsense is deep born. Bisexuality however is self imposed- and is a society influence. I believe if you have feelings for the opposite sex u SHOULD not have any business having feelings for same sex.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Stop it guys! @JackieBurkhart why do u pretend to be dumb? We ALL know-- homosexuality is from birth. This kind of feminine nonsense is deep born. Bisexuality however is self imposed- and is a society influence. I believe if you have feelings for the opposite sex u SHOULD not have any business having feelings for same sex.
No huuno, some people are. But some people have a warped perception of the opposite gender and this makes them engage in homosexual behavior. For cadaans back then, it was normal for men to write pseudo love letters to their friends. Now, cadaan men avoid doing that because they think it's gay (which it is). Even science agrees that people's sexuality is influenced by their environment along with genetics.