Agromining. Mining metals from plants!!!

Garaad diinle

 
Agromining a new innovative technic to mine metals or extract them from metal accumulating plant. This could be done in non arable soil and the metals extracted using this method such as nickel are found in a high concentration. The by-product of the extraction can be used as fertilizer.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It kind of reminds me of Afghans planting opium instead of growing food. He compared the profit of farming metals as opposed to rice. So many stupid and dangerous ideas nowadays.

Garaad diinle

 
It kind of reminds me of Afghans planting opium instead of growing food. He compared the profit of farming metals as opposed to rice. So many stupid and dangerous ideas nowadays.
Honestly walaal i like this idea which is a relatively speaking an inexpensive way to mine metals on non arable lands and a get quick buck from it. Especially when you cant get the expensive tools and vehicle needed for mining. It's even said that it can rehabilitee the soil. Successful test run have been done in albina and it would be good for somalis back home to try it.

Trending