AGOONYAR Abgaal MASAAKIIN Calaacalin IN THEIR FG WE ARE UNDER HAWADLE OCCUPATION 🤣🤣

This is the jufo of D.....r of Hirshabelle waryaa shut up waan ku gumeystaa 🤣🤣

My border inside east middle shabelle Iji and Ceelbaraf

Mureyste is between Xalfooley and Ceelbaraf literally part of Ceelbaraf itself it can be our next Xaafad in Ceelbaraf forget about Xalfooley and iji

Screenshot_20230320-140555.jpg

Last edited:
My village of ceelbaraf free from Khawarij filth under the hands of Burale muuse Macawiisley and SNA. Dadkeeyga weey isku tashteen and are now getting ready to become degmo. Stop brining up troll accounts from Facebook.

I challenge you to show me your Cabdi Yusuf village in Jubbaland and who controls the place. No insults or bullshit required. Just accept the challenge

Agoonyar macawiisley getting paid by SNA commanders for killing AS top figures. What tf are Cabdi Yusuf getting up to in JL!? Agoonyar produced two somali presidents meanwhile whole of xawaadle don't have one president or prime minister to their name. I am bringing myself down responding to you

Last edited:
My village of ceelbaraf free from Khawarij filth under the hands of Burale muuse Macawiisley and SNA. Dadkeeyga weey isku tashteen and now getting ready to become degmo. Stop brining up troll accounts from Facebook.

I challenge you to show me your Cabdi Yusuf village in Jubbaland and who controls the place. No insults or bullshit required. Just accept the challenge

Agoonyar macawiisley getting paid by SNA commanders for killing AS top figures. What tf are Cabdi Yusuf getting up to in JL!? Agoonyar produced two somali presidents meanwhile whole of xawaadle don't have one president or prime minister to their name. I am bringing myself down responding to you

my own villages are in Hiiraan im Samatalis waxaan u dhigmaa harti. warmaa kuu yaal kid Gaaljecela Shaw aa noola simantahay iska soo xoree humilationkaan intaad ila hadlin🤣🤣
Xalfooley
IJI
MURAYSTE
NEXT CEELBARAF 😎
Screenshot_20230320-141846.jpg

Screenshot_20230320-141807.jpg

Screenshot_20230320-140555.jpg

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Why does this langaab constantly try to start shit? It continually tries to punch beyond its weight class, and Facebook is always it's source.

Ths is response to the thread "Hawadle of galbeedka hiraan" we are in East and west Middle shabelle too the beesha dhexe clan of Hirshabele proving my point from Masaakiin Agoonyar Facebook groop its smooth karbaash ahead of Ramadan 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Small minded mentality @The Midlands miyaadan haweeysan karin dhamaan Somalia Italiana adigoon xaasidiin jilibyada kale iyo jufooyinka kale beesha dhexe Somalia Italiana

Its becoming clearer youre hoping for Jaalle Afweyne cousins to to overthrow Guudlaawe. So desperate for help from agoonta Aabbe Afweyne that youre even cheering them as they send to the Laas Caanood insurrection the same war crimanals who helped Formaggio suppress Muqdusho protestors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts