Status
Not open for further replies.
@AGENT47

Handling those females on your own

tumblr_mdgt8vAqfb1qcap32.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I find it odd that you are giving a shout out to inadeer. I will let you down gently, he's not into men.

Hey Agent.

:banderas: I swear women are so unoriginal and uninspired.

Name one female author, female comedian, actress that surpasses the talent of the best of their male counterparts

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:banderas: I swear women are so unoriginal and uninspired.

Name one female author, female comedian, actress that surpasses the talent of the best of their male counterparts

Another instance of phallic worship. Why am I not surprised? Let me respond as predictably as you did...That sounded even more Gay, Gay, Gay! :hehehe:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Jane Austen seems to in a league of her own. Gloria Swanson, Meryl Streep, Vivian Leigh, Sophia Loren, Audrey Hepburn seem to be decent actresses that are on par with their male counterparts. As for comedians well I'm sure Jamie Fox as Wanda seems pretty funny. He's in drag so I guess he's a woman lol.

I loved when she (female pronouns now) said "I'm about 2 months overdue, I just crossed my legs and held it in because I wanted me a Capricorn." Classic line from Living Color.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Stating the facts of life is gay now, maybe the world will change one day and your career will be equally as valuable as the children you may never have :jgjrrmx:
@sophisticate

Dude, you aren't a believer in much of anything. Those are your words. I'm surprised you believe in fortune telling, though. So, you atheists are into mysticism, huh?

Dude, you aren't a believer in much of anything. Those are your words. I'm surprised you believe in fortune telling, though. So, you atheists are into mysticism, huh?

:what1:

God is the only thing to believe in?

Fortune telling? By your own admission, marriage, let alone children, would be improbable.

I must have hit a nerve.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:what1:

God is the only thing to believe in?

Fortune telling? By your own admission, marriage, let alone children, would be improbable.

I must have hit a nerve.

No you didn't. Just don't get what you are on about. Dude you aren't precognitive, and I don't think you are into ESP and stuff. If so, that would be kind of weird, even for you. When did I say that? :gnzbryw: Don't tell me you have a quote. If so, I'm suprised you caught cyber feelings and suddenly.

Somehow I knew you wouldn't be tracking/keep up. You see, you called me gay and I'm predicting you'll be childless. We're both assuming a lot, but I don't blame you for not getting the logic. :jgjrrmx:

No you didn't. Just don't get what you are on about. Dude you aren't precognitive, and I don't think you are into ESP and stuff. If so, that would be kind of weird, even for you. When did I say that? :gnzbryw: Don't tell me you have a quote. If so, I'm suprised you caught cyber feelings and suddenly.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somehow I knew you wouldn't be tracking/keep up. You see, you called me gay and I'm predicting you'll be childless. We're both assuming a lot, but I don't blame you for not getting the logic. :jgjrrmx:

Why does this feel like deja vu? ciddhartha, you remind me of my homeboy sacidayanle on somnet, like Idol said. I did this to confirm if it was really you. You are as snarky as ever. Somethings never change. :frdfvsb: Reunited and it feels so good.

Last edited:
Why does this feel like deja vu? ciddhartha, you remind me of my homeboy sacidayanle on somnet, like Idol said. I did this to confirm if it was really you. You are as snarky as ever. Somethings never change. :frdfvsb: Reunited and it feels so good.

It's clearly him. The smiley gives it away.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hey there @sophisticate, Salaam Inadero, how have you been? Hope all is well cuz and glad to see you back online
Who is this guy and why is he applauding me? lol I am the one who got karbashed and interrogated by Idman and Buranbur the other night :mjkkk:

Hey cuz,

I'm doing quite well. I just went on vacation for a while. That's very bold of you Agent, conceding to the ladies so graciously. Anyway, how are you? And don't mind the brother, he's merely struggling to express his suppressed fondness for us.

Speaking of deja vu @sophisticate

You remind me so much of this song from My Fair Lady appropriately titled "Why Can't a Woman Be More Like a Man?"

You must be accustomed to my presence here. :gnzbryw:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending