Agenda 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard about this conspiracy ik @zeinap83 gonna get mad but it's very weird I suggest all of you look it up. It's basically a plan on how to depopulate the world under a environmental initative they are lying and deceiving the public to think what they are doing is for the environment but in reality shit gets more sinister. I suggest you guys research this. Don't come on this thread to say shit like it won't happen if you didn't research.

What conspiracy? What is this environment initiative about?

Too many people in the world. Sooner or later, governments will be forced to step in and introduce limited children per family or Tax on breedin children

Too many people in the world. Sooner or later, governments will be forced to step in and introduce limited children per family or Tax on breedin children
They will probably do this. Or acctually kill us themselves it's so weird. They are basically introducing new laws about the environment and trying to push this off as something that will benefit the world but will in reality restrict our freedoms such as owning land and other stuff. We would live in regions and each region has an appointed leader to lead what will happen there.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They will probably do this. Or acctually kill us themselves it's so weird. They are basically introducing new laws about the environment and trying to push this off as something that will benefit the world but will in reality restrict our freedoms such as owning land and other stuff. We would live in regions and each region has an appointed leader to lead what will happen there.

Oh kinda like Somalia gotcha:trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
Ok thanks I am always curious though these conspiracies seem to be very true for what will happen in the future

Knowing them won't help you at all.

I wish I didn't know about the Ashkenazi Jew conspiracy theories. Now I don't trust any Ashkenazi Jew.

Knowing them won't help you at all. Just ignore them.

I wish I didn't know about the Ashkenazi Jew conspiracy theories. Now I don't trust any Ashkenazi Jew.
Yh I will definetly need to stop listening to these stuff I just end up being sad of what I acctually can't Control if it was to happen

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This conspiracy is a bit crazy though. I belive in others tbh but not sure on this shit.
Tbh honest they don’t even hide shit anymore it’s all out in the open but people are too distracted by trivial things or living this modern individualist selfish lifestyle to care or take action ..yeah sure we’ll see some sjw cry about it for 2 days on social media then poof! its like it never happened cause more fucked shit just happened and people already forgot about that fucked up shit that happened not too long ago then repeat the cycle again and again and again :manny: it’s fucked I know

Tbh honest they don’t even hide shit anymore it’s all out in the open but people are too distracted by trivial things or living this modern individualist selfish lifestyle to care or take action ..yeah sure we’ll see some sjw cry about it for 2 days on social media then poof! its like it never happened cause more fucked shit just happened and people already forgot about that fucked up shit that happened not too long ago then repeat the cycle again and again and again :manny: it’s fucked I know
Exactly media don't hide shit nowadays people are acctually just watching stuff and it's happening right in the open. People don't even care much about these things. It's so baffling how the whole world can be asleep to the agenda of the elite:francis:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Or a world war

Is this the same as FEMA camps?

When I watch conspiracy theories I’m baffled by how people are so stressed over it, at the end of the day God controls the world. No one can harm you if it was not meant for you and no one can save you if it was meant for you.

Is this the same as FEMA camps?

When I watch conspiracy theories I’m baffled by how people are so stressed over it, at the end of the day God controls the world. No one can harm you if it was not meant for you and no one can save you if it was meant you.
Yh it's basically fema camps. Shit seems real and worrying. That's true Allah sees it all

Lay of the Media and Youtube, and social media is not good for your well being, you are a growing young women and this not only goes for only you but for all of us, some things are true and some are false but there is to much negativity now a day's especially online and in the media to much fear mongering and hatred, go live your life experience the world etc life is to short to waste it on BS

Lay of the Media and Youtube, and social media is not good for your well being, you are a growing young women and this not only goes for only you but for all of us, some things are true and some are false but there is to much negativity now a day's especially online and in the media to much fear mongering and hatred, go live your life experience the world etc life is to short to waste it on BS
Yes very true. I'm trying to lay off researching about these things and really it's just the curiously gets to me

Yes very true. I'm trying to lay off researching about these things and really it's just the curiously gets to me

Curiosity and being a little bit paranoid/ a conspiracy theorist is okay, but going over board is not healthy at all, we are in a day in age of information overload what is true and what is not ? who knows, you just have to find a median ground with your self.

Btw i know about the 21 agenda, population on this earth will balloon up soon to over 10 billion, think about it what would it take to get that number down to 500 million people ? it means self destruction for the elite, because there is no way you can get billions of people wiped of just like that with out wiping your self of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending